ToyFare #79: Muppet Visual Guide

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
jediX said:
Anyway, I meant the small text article that is on the same page as the quiz, not the guide itself. I should have specified.
ToyFare added the intro to fill the copy on the page. As mentioned above, eleven of the twelve used trivia questions were submitted.

Erine81981

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
Oh man! I sooo want that magazine! :crazy:
Do u have a Kmart? If so look there. Thats where I got mine. Just keep cheaking.

jediX

Reaction score
Suncoast used to have them here but I've been having to get them from Borders as of late.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Before back then I did get them at a store that was on my side of town until they shut down. Bummer. But then Kmart moved in. Can't wait because we'll
be getting a Walmart. WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :excited: Sometime next year tho' :frown:

jediX

Reaction score
I've never seen TF at a Wal Mart. I'm just going to subscribe... its cheaper anyway.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'm not saying that I'm just saying that I can't wait for Walmart. I can finally get a lot of other toys there. I mine from KMart is where I get mine. So I don't have to worry if TF not at Walmart. I have KMart.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I'm not saying that I'm just saying that I can't wait for Walmart. I can finally get a lot of other toys there. I mine from KMart is where I get mine. So I don't have to worry if TF not at Walmart. I have KMart.
I actually have seen Toyfare at Wal Mart before. I think that they get it occasionally because I don't see it there all the time. But this is off topic. Oh well, I also have to find an issue of the magazine. I cant wait to check out the article for myself...

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well I already got it. Last sunday. Its pretty cool. I just know I'm going to want to try to get them all.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Hey guys! Guess who just got the magazine today! ME! :big_grin: It's so freakin' awesome! And wow, some of those trivia questions were pretty tricky :smile: and it warmed my heart when I read (something like) "And even if you don't like the Muppets (in which case you have no soul)..." I liked that :smile: