Together Again: A Muppet FanFiction

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Is just glad to have Beth back. If you need to talk about story inspiration/direction, my PM's got a space open.
*Waits to read new stuff from that person who used to write about a certain calico. :shifty:

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
BUT I can't promise an update to this story. Two reasons:

1. I'm stuck

2. I have another idea in my head that is begging to be written. It's haunting me and I just have to do it. I have to. So it's coming very, very soon.

So good news and bad news from me I guess! Stay tuned!
Slightly saddened that we won't see an update to this story in a while, but glad you're working on a new idea (maybe it will help you with this one)

I can't wait to start writing again too. Read the first chapter of your new story and I'm dying to read more!

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Putting this fic at the top of the list because I miss it terribly...

hopefully we could get an update sometime...such a good story so far

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh you're so sweet! I am so sad I haven't been able to get back into this story - I have about half of the next section written and when I get a few minutes sometimes I do think about it, but struggle with where I'm going next. I have the ending all in my head...sigh.

I hope somehow, someway to get more of this story posted. I And knowing people still want to read it is a motivator, so perhaps I'll see what I can do with it in the next few days, who knows!

:smile:

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
- I have about half of the next section written and when I get a few minutes sometimes I do think about it, but struggle with where I'm going next. I have the ending all in my head...sigh.
I totally know how you feel. I've definitely been there while writing my fan fics and I know how frustrating it can be. You have the ending all laid out perfectly but the journey to get there is a blank...

I would absolutely love to hear the ending to this story someday so keep at it...

I hope somehow, someway to get more of this story posted. I And knowing people still want to read it is a motivator, so perhaps I'll see what I can do with it in the next few days, who knows!
You have no idea how happy I am to hear this! Missing this story desperately and hoping to read more soon!

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
*humming "Together Again"*

bum ba da da da dum, da da dada dum dada dum da...

bringing this back to the top of the list...hoping to inspire the awesome author to pick up this tale again sometime soon.

Would love to read more of this over spring break next week :smile:

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Bringing one of my fave fics back to the top of the list...

Hoping for an update someday soon :smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
You are so sweet, I smile every time I see you've bumped this up! I just wish I had the time to work on it! One of these days.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
I believe in you..I'll always keep checking for updates-I know there will be one someday soon- this is one of those stories just itching for some updates and new suspense.

You can always count on me to bump this one up, I won't let you down, lol :smile:

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Bumping this one to the top again as usual!

Would definitely love an update! :smile: