Toddler spends 2½ weeks alone

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Marble Didymus said:
I'm so sick of hicks like this. Notice it's from a state in the south, which is famous for negligent parents. I'm not saying everyone's down here's like this, but a vast majority are.

I have to disagree. Most negligence cases happen in all the bigger cities, not just 'hick' cities. Florida is not the same type of culture as in states such as I live in, Oklahoma. If a state was to be considered 'hick' it would be Oklahoma (come on, it's one of the few that actually allow things like noodling fishing, and in fact a documentary over that was shot in the town I live in!) anyway what I'm saying is, Florida does not have the same culture as most states that would be considered 'hick' and as I said before most negligence cases happen in big cities, not just 'hick' towns

sorry I'm not offended, I just wanted to make this straight since I am a self proclaimed 'hick' and everyone I know is (you can't deny it here) and no one I know would ever EVER do anything like that.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
These things happen everywhere, unfortunately. "Hicksville" the city, everywhere. Rochester, NY, only about an hour from where I live, has a higher crime rate than New York City. A town fifteen minutes from here is considered "Little Rochester", again, because of the crime rate.