TMS outline- Tennessee Ernie Ford!

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
All right, then... How about doing an early first season style (circa Ruth Buzzi, Rita Moreno) outline with Charro? Scooter and Gonzo should not be contained, and during the opening theme, a clip of Charro would be shown in the Talk Spot set with Gloat, Boppity, Beautiful Day Monster, and Miss Kitty.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
TotallySpiesFan said:
All right, then... How about doing an early first season style (circa Ruth Buzzi, Rita Moreno) outline with Charro? Scooter and Gonzo should not be contained, and during the opening theme, a clip of Charro would be shown in the Talk Spot set with Gloat, Boppity, Beautiful Day Monster, and Miss Kitty.
Do you get the point? It is HIS outlines not yours! He is saying since you have all the ideas YOU make some. :rolleyes:

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Okay, then... How about a mid-first season style (circa Avery Schreiber) outline with Nipsey Russel?

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
TotallySpiesFan,

Try reading the responses before you post another one. I've got lots of outlines I'm working on already, more than I can count off the top of my head. I don't need the backlog to get bigger.

Consequently, it sounds like you've got plenty of ideas of your own. Why, then, do you insist on ME doing them when they are YOUR ideas? What would I have to offer to, say, your Eve Plumb outline, when you're already (holds up fingers) this close to having it finished on your own? I say go for it. You've got the creativity, and like I said, if you need me as a resource, I'll be glad to help. I've just got more outlines in the works right now than I can handle as it is. And trust me, giving away ideas isn't as much fun as it might sound.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
I know you're still working on outlines starring these guests: Buddy Hackett, Leon Redbone, and John Ritter, and you're working on either an outline or a script starring Cass Elliot.

P

Princeton

Another great one, as usual. Loved the AtD joke about "baggage south of the border"! W&W was great, too. Also, great use of Shouting Lady!

One qualm, though: I didn't care too much for the resolution. Why didn't Kermit tell Fozzie about why Waldorf was laughing? Kermit and Fozzie seemed to be good enough friends to be honest with each other. That just kinda left me hanging.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Princeton said:
Another great one, as usual. Loved the AtD joke about "baggage south of the border"!
Glad that joke actually made sense!

One qualm, though: I didn't care too much for the resolution. Why didn't Kermit tell Fozzie about why Waldorf was laughing? Kermit and Fozzie seemed to be good enough friends to be honest with each other. That just kinda left me hanging.
Mainly b/c I was in a hurry to finish it and I couldn't come up with a better one.

P

Philip Kippel

Gorgon Heap said:
SONG: "Milk 'Em in the Morning Blues"- Ernie, as a farmer, sings in a barnyard setting while trying to milk the cow (the Richard Hunt Gladys-esque cow)
Do any other muppets appear in this number?

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Philip Kippel said:
Do any other muppets appear in this number?
Originally I was gonna say no, but on 2nd thought, I like TSF's idea of background chickens (maybe just a couple, ignoring the precedings).