Those interested in my muppets...email

fragglerockr

Reaction score
Gonzo...

BorkBork,

On the old Gonzo puppets, they seemd to have used some sort of short nap fur. Always looked kinda mangy to me. Might be something similar to the orginal Grover type fur.

The new Gonzo (Muppets from Space etc.) looks to use a fur that is called Persian Kurl. It's a type of sherpa. Looks sort of like lambs wool but has a more curly knotted look to the ends of the strands.

I haven't been able to find it in blue but you could probably buy it in a natural color and later dye it blue from this website:

www.crscrafts.com

They carry lots of different types of furs. Check around. I don't know if they ship outside the U.S. though.

Later,

Fragglerockr

vaderdentist

Reaction score
Kermit has found a new permanent home. A Star Wars Prop fan on another board I frequent has decided he can't live without Kermie...........so I let him go with the gentleman. He has always wanted a Kermit puppet! The other two are still available:
Pepe-350, Animal-450.
Dave :smile:

BorkBork

Reaction score
Pepe-350, Animal-450

are those numbers the price?

Thank you, fragglerockr for the info, i'll see what i can find...maybe i'll buy some fake lambfurr and dye it or something :smile:

vaderdentist

Reaction score
Yes that is the price. I tried to go back and put dollar signs with the numbers but my edit ability had timed out.

Dave :smile: