1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The World's Dumbest Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D'Snowth, Oct 5, 2012.

1. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

I believe they made a joke about that on a episode. Can't remember which one, though.
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Seriously? I need to keep an eye out for that.

I mean really, she sits there the whole time, with her eyes half-closed, this glazed look on her face, slow yet almost emphatic speech... I mean, unless that's actually her schtick (which I'm not sure it is, because I think I've seen her in a commercial once where she looked... a lot less stoned), what else can one assume?
  3. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Maybe you have to be stoned to tolerate working with some of those people XD
  4. D'Snowth

I've noticed a few clips from World's Dumbest... have suddenly become "newsworthy".

Like, within the last month or so, Inside Edition has played a couple of clips, such as the guy who put Mentos in a liter bottle of coke, and it went soaring into the air, striking the cameraman... and then today, they showed that clip of the Polish army doing their version of a 21-gun salute, and one soldier getting his hat blown off by the soldier behind him.
  5. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Ugh... that only acts as fuel for those offensive "Dumb Polish" jokes.
  6. D'Snowth

Oh, BWAHAHAHA, Comfinicast's got some beauties on demand right now... one episode that have: "World's Dumbest Bracket Showdown" with special guest commentator Charles Barkley; my jaw almost hit the floor watching one of those clips where a guy is driving a forklift in a Russian vodka warehouse... he ends up driving into one of the stock piles, which causes a humongous domino effect where stock pile after stock pile of boxes of wine come crashing down in the entire warehouse... not surprisingly, some of the commentators assume he was probably nipping at some of the inventory before he got on the thing.

But there's also a "Dumbest Outlaws" episode On Demand right now that features this hilariously tongue-in-cheek clip of this big fat man walking into a convenient store wearing nothing but a diaper. EVERY body was whipping out their camera phones at this guy as he snatched some bags of Doritos, then walked out... then they kept cutting to Loni Love, who claimed she lost her giant baby... then there's Todd Bridges walking around in a diaper, calling out, "Mommy! Mommy!"
  7. D'Snowth

8. Sgt Floyd

Bonaduce looks better than the real thing :p
  9. D'Snowth

According to truTV's website, February 28.
    galagr likes this.
  10. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

Really? That's great! Thanks D'Snowth! I was actually getting concerned that "Full Throttle Saloon" was getting brought back, and not World's Dumbest..............
  11. D'Snowth

If I wasn't on bad terms with truTV, I'd upload the clips I have on my hard drive, but they removed a few of them a few months ago.

Meanwhile, other people have gotten free passes for some reason, and still have clips up since like 2009 or so.
    galagr likes this.
  12. D'Snowth

Well all you peoples, I found a solution to our problem... well, not really a problem, but, whatevs.

RapidShare is still working pretty cool, so I created an account so I could upload the collection of World's Dumbest... clips I have on my harddrive, and you guys can download them as well.

http://rapidshare.com/users/justanotherrandomlurker/8338

This is all I have right now... I had two others from the "Criminals" episodes, one of which involving a Brazilian man being held up at gunpoint as he drives his kids to school, and the other involving two teenage girls stealing money from a girlscout and boasting about their crime on the news, but YT deleted those, and I didn't keep/recapture the original files.

If I capture more, I'll share them as well. Enjoy!
  13. D'Snowth

Admittedly, there is one thing I wish they'd do differently: stop with voice-overs during the actual clips... the narratives okay, the commentary of course, but the silly little V/Os are really unnecessary, and sometimes even ruin the clips.
  14. D'Snowth

I find it a little odd that they would bleep out "yeast infection".

They left it alone on Who's Line?.
  15. D'Snowth

Hey all you people, I uploaded a few new clips for download, and they're hilarious!

From "World's Smartest Inventions 7", I got Dog Beer, the Dog Fork, and Thermo Soles; and from "World's Dumbest Performers 12", I got the nasty booty-shakin' puppet, the black bear cardboard cutout, the guy who sang the National Anthem while experience back-and-forth puberty, Leif Garrett's Idaho Potato Stick commercial, and I also cobbled together all of the "Redumbocity" bits into one clip.

:cool:
  16. D'Snowth

Is there any World's Dumbest fan forums out there? Because I seriously seem to keep killing this thread all the time.

But, on a serious not, I actually have to wonder, just how many seasons do they produced in a year? I mean, the show started in 2008, and has only been on for about five years now, but accordingly, the upcoming new season is their fifteenth!
  17. Sgt Floyd

Hey, I'm a fan, it's just the show isn't really a show you can talk about all the time :p
    galagr likes this.
  18. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

Yeah Snowth, after a while it gets kind to talk about it. I mean, I love the show, I just don't really remember some of the scenes you were talking about.
  19. D'Snowth

A'ight, I'll let the thread die then.

But before I do, can I just say that THIS really needs to be featured on an episode of "World's Smartest Inventions". I think Mike Trainor would especially have a fit over this thing.
  20. D'Snowth

Sorry for bumping the thread, but I had to bump just to say how terrible the new season that launched tonight is: they got rid of almost all of the original cast (Danny Bonaduce, Leif Garrett, Tonya Harding, Todd Bridges, Frank Stallone, Chuck Nice, Loni Love, Chelsea Peretti, are all gone), they brought in a bunch of new people I've never even heard of before (except Gilbert Gottfried, I know who he is), the clips aren't all that funny, and it's like they're trying way too hard to be a sketch show now.