1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The World's Dumbest Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D'Snowth, Oct 5, 2012.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Oh. My. God.

I was just watching "The World's Dumbest Partiers 6" episode On Demand right now, and they had a clip from right here in my hometown of Knoxville... and how embarrassing it was!

It was a wedding. Anime/sci-fi convention style. Complete with a groom dressed like Boba Fett, and the bride dressed like Sarah (from Labyrinth), with guests dressed as Wonder Woman, Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Spiderman, and even Jeremy Bulloch was there for the wedding.

I am so embarrassed... I knew Knoxville had some crazy criminals, but I didn't know we had some crazy CRAZIES too!
  2. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Every state has crazy crazies, dude :p

*goes to see what's on demand*

Edit: Nope, I've got one about performers, two about criminals, and one about drivers
  3. D'Snowth

I figured all the crazy crazies in this state would be all the way over in Memphis... :shifty:
  4. D'Snowth

Haha, Leif's Potato Stick commercial's on YouTube:

And that's even his own song they're playing.
  5. Sgt Floyd

HAHAHAHA

The episode I watched on demand was making fun of that commercial XD
  6. D'Snowth

"Who knew Leif was such a pretty girl? She really let herself go!"
  7. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, but that's kind of insulting to call that "Dumbest." It's their wedding, they clearly like fun stuff, and if you think about it, the ceremonial clothes that we imposed to have to wear on a wedding day is just as ridiculous, if not more. Look at how ridiculous wedding dresses are, if you stop and think about it. And that isn't Cos-playing? Most brides base their wedding dresses off of Barbie dolls or Disney Princesses.
  8. D'Snowth

I just found out there's apparently an episode/volume in the series called "World's Dumbest Holidays"... I have GOT to see that one... I wonder if they discuss any of these obscure and unusual holidays that people actually celebrate, like Talk Like a Pirate Day, or Cheap Plastic Frog Day... or I wonder if Loni Love, Chuck Nice, or Todd Bridges have anything to say about Black Friday like Patrice O'Neal almost did on VH1's I Love the Holidays.
  9. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

I saw that episode. Not to burst your bubble, but they preety much show clips of the four major holidays; Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Year's Eve. It has a few about black friday. It's still a great episode, but not for those that celebrate Talk Like a Pirate Day. As for the black friday joke, I don't recall seeing one, but they did make a joke about black ice in one of the Drivers episodes. It went something like this:

Brad Loekle: Black ice, the only way to keep a white man down.
    ( Todd and Chuck appear with unamused faces )
  10. D'Snowth

Isn't that kind of like how Todd is always saying white people and alcohol don't mix? :p

But anyway, I HAVE to ask this: is anybody besides me reminded of Greg Proops anytime Billy Kimball is on? Both are bespectacled, both are always dressed up in suits, both are kind of deadpan snarkers, and both have this psuedo gay vibe even though they're actually married?
  11. D'Snowth

After watching "World's Dumbest Performers 10", I'm assuming the Jaime Andrews hasn't ever seen any of the Austin Powers movies if she thinks the mattress salesman dressed as Dr. Evil in his crummy commercial is, "A man with his pinky in his mouth dressed like a p3n!$"?
  12. D'Snowth

Way to go me, I pretty much have killed this thread.

But anyway, I think I've figured out just about all of the quirks of most of the cast members: Danny likes to break stuff with his head, Frank likes to bash other countries, Gary likes to act all philosophiscal, Mike (Trainor) likes to eat food and fawn over cute lil' animals (I see he's also a producer on the show now), Brad likes to take his clothes off all the time, and everybody likes to pick on Leif and Tonya.
    galagr likes this.
  13. D'Snowth

Hmm... well, one of the newest episodes seems a little... unnecessary... "World's Dumbest... Dummies"? Really? I mean, if they did like a Best Of compilation episode or something, that would make more sense.
  14. D'Snowth

Yep. I have officially killed this thread. -_-

Anyshoe, haha, Leif Garrett's makin' fun of Brad Pitt:

15. Sgt Floyd

Wait...what commercial is this? O_0

I've pretty much stopped watching tv so I have no idea what this is making fun of...other than some ad for cologne...
  16. D'Snowth

That perfume brand Chanel, who usually uses really pretty famous actresses like Nicole Kidman in their commercials, recently brought in Brad Pitt to do a commercial for them... and it's a really bizarre commercial too, as he just stands there, and he talks somewhat incoherently, and seemingly without a script... and that's the whole bit. And yes, it too is in black-and-white, and the weird moving lighting and everything...
  17. Sgt Floyd

So it's for women's perfume and not... O_0

*brain go boom*
  18. D'Snowth

Well... Leif DID USED to be a pretty girl. :p
  19. D'Snowth

You know, there's something I don't quite understand with these volumes...

You've got like "World's Dumbest Criminals", then you've got "World's Dumbest Outlaws". What's the difference?

Similarly: there's "World's Dumbest Thrillseekers", then there's "World's Dumbest Daredevils". Again, what's the difference?
  20. D'Snowth

I know I've killed my own thread here, but I do have to ask... is it just me, or does it seem like Chelsea Peretti is always stoned?