The World's Dumbest Thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I need to see what episodes are available on demand. I know there is a bunch, but it doesn't say which ones they are

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't believe this show has any official episode titles or anything, you just have to go by those little "production" numbers.

I usually try to avoid any of the 100 or 200 episodes... they're usually not as funny, and for some reason, they actually use a lot of actual law enforcement officials to make commentary along with the celebrities.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know, I've often wondered if that tooth necklace Danny wears is a REAL tooth... and if so... is it one of HIS? <_< -_- >_>

galagr

Reaction score
Maybe it's one of the "werewolf girls' " teeth. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
D'OHohohohohohohohohohohoho!

Has anyone else besides me noticed Micahel Loftus seems to never look the same way twice whenever he's on the show? Sometimes he has really short, a fuller shaven face, and no glasses; then other times he'll have glasses; then other times he'll have a little bit of stubble and no glasses; then his hair will be thicker, his face will be thinner, no glasses or stubble; then he'll have really thick hair, a really thinner face, glasses, and a goatee? You think he's doing that on purpose?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"I love potato sticks." ~ Leif Garrett in 1979

"Hey, it paid the bills..." ~ Leif Garrett in 2012

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
If nothing else, World's Dumbest keeps Leif Garrett gainfully employed.

galagr

Reaction score
Are you kidding? Leif Garrett is on the cover of all the magazines!

The one's lining his dumpster home, that is. :smile: ( World's Dumbest reference )

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I still can't believe Tonya Harding was a figure skater...O_O

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I remember way back when that scandal with her and Nancy Kerrigan happened... BOTH Seinfeld and Cow and Chicken did parody episodes of that incident. XD