The San Diego Con

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by zachatack
Sure enough, as of today (Sunday 8/04/02) There are now 60 Invisible Spray Fozzie's out there on eBay. The BUY IT NOW prices range from $26.99 to $50.00. $27 is not THAT bad to get your hand on the exclusive
It's quite ironic though, seeing as the main vibe from people actually at the show was that it wasn't THAT hot an exclusive, and they had a fair few left on the stand that they couldn't even shift for $15. I guess these people just go and try to pick up every single exclusive and sell it on the net - for example the individually numbered He-Man exclusive which is limited to 1000 units is selling on Ebay for quite a few zeros !

Good thing that with the collectors club and everything, some of these people on Ebay won't be getting quite the prices they are expecting !

Gonzo

Reaction score
I'm all for eBay--if it weren't for eBay, many of us wouldn't have any Muppet collections at LL---or if we did, they'd be limited to what we find at our local Swap Meets, Thrift Stores, etc....eBay has not only made things AVAILABLE to us from around the world, but also educated us (through good and bad experiences) about what's out there, what we want to pay, what's too much....

I like eBay. It's supply and demand, baby.

Quinnnnnnnnnn