The San Diego Con

Walterfego

Reaction score
I also wanted to mention that we made copies of the registration form, hopefully that's ok, and handed them out to those customers purchasing the Muppet toys. The more people we can get in the club the more options we'll have in the long run!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Louis Kazagger

thanks for posting that, yeah it would be cool to swap hat with the reg fozzie and the Invisible Spray Fozziel;-)

Zack)Rowlf the, that would work right?Dog.

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Originally posted by Walterfego
I also wanted to mention that we made copies of the registration form, hopefully that's ok, and handed them out to those customers purchasing the Muppet toys. The more people we can get in the club the more options we'll have in the long run!
I think that's brilliant Walterfego! I wonder if Palisades had collector's club info at their table?

zachatack

Reaction score
Sure enough, as of today (Sunday 8/04/02) There are now 60 Invisible Spray Fozzie's out there on eBay. The BUY IT NOW prices range from $26.99 to $50.00. $27 is not THAT bad to get your hand on the exclusive, but yes, it is fortunate for us that we get to purchase these from the club. (I Hope We Can!?) Does anyone know how much this figure actually cost in San Diego?

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
I never got a reply from Ken as to the price, so it may have been a last minute decision at the con, but judging from the picture (in the link at the top of this topic), it looks like it reads "Invisible Fozzie: $15.00".

beaker

Reaction score
>>>There are now 60 Invisible Spray Fozzie's out there on eBay<<<

wow, the blind leading the blind. Raise your hands if you think most the people selling them(or perhaps some of th epeople buying them) dont give 2 glicks and a rats behind about the Muppets..and are doing it as some sort of of the moment 'hot collectibility'?

BAZ

Reaction score
Raising hand high

Oh yeah, I think a lot of them try to get this stuff on line before the general public discovers how easy it is to really get.

A few years ago, Exclusive Premerie was going to make Maxwell Smart and Agent 99 figures. Being a Get Smart fan, I really wanted those figures. However exclusive Premerie went out of business before they giot released. Flash forward another year. I'm searching Ebay and find someone who has a set to sell.

"Rare, Valuable, company went out of business before these were released to the public"

I almost bid on them, but decided to wait. By the next day there were about a dozen more of these "rare" figures in Ebay. Now I was suspicious, so I headed to TRU. Sure enough they had tones of them for a very low price.

So I now own a pair of these "extremly rare and valuable" figures. I wonder what I could get for them on Ebay now? Oh wait..I opened the packages..stupid me.. :smile:

zachatack

Reaction score
Yeah, I definitely learned that PATIENCE really is a virtue when collecting. So many times, people say this is so hot buy it now while you have a chance. I figure, in 6 months the asking price will probably be the same, and in that time, the manufacturer might actually release more of these, or "find some boxes in the back." (I am still hoping this for the WW Dr. Teeth---I can dream, can't I?)

trammel

Reaction score
Originally posted by zachatack
Does anyone know how much this figure actually cost in San Diego?
I believe they were $15.

-Tom