The newest MC member is here…

Luke

Reaction score
Congratulations Phil & Cindy!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
What wonderful news! I'm always glad when new Muppets fans are born into the world. Congratulations!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Eeee! Congratulations! Christmas is a time for family...so a little extended family at Christmas just makes me happy and gleeful! Merry Congratulations to you!

Xerus

Reaction score
Awww! Congratulations on your new child. :smile: I hope he enjoys his new life and I hope he enjoys the world of the Muppets as well. :smile:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Congratulations and best wishes, phil and cindy

dwmckim

Reaction score
Am a little less than a week behind on new threads so sorry for the belated congrats, but what a nifty time for the baby to make his debut production - just in time for Christmas; the most Muppety time of the year.

I read this thread just literally after finishing rewatching Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars as i wanted to watch it again before reading my copy of Farscape Comic #1 which takes place after it, so i saw the awesome news just after seeing D'Argo Sun-Crichton born and named and shown the stars that are his playground. This is your playground as it is all of ours, and may you live in a time that lives up to its promise of renewal, transformation, and peace (inner and world).

Beakerfan

Reaction score
OMG! Congratulations Phil and Cindy! That's super exciting!

Redsonga

Reaction score
Awwww baby :3! *melts into puddle* Soo cute! Congratulations! :big_grin:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hi Connor! *waves* :smile:

Congrats Phil and Cindy! I had no idea you guys were even expecting. I'm so happy that you have a healthy cute new addition to your family. All the best!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Awww! I just saw the photos attached, and that is just the cutest baby boy!