The new What Made You Smile Today thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Tennessee seems to be a big destination this year, especially with Steve Whitmire coming this summer! :excited:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
My mom and sister live just outside Nashville. The rest of my family is up here.
Got to visit in 2012, really liked it down there. If I'm led to move down there, I'll go.

mr3urious

Reaction score
I filed my taxes for the first time yesterday, going the Ned Flanders route by doing it ahead of time (online, of course) to beat the long lines at the post office. I'm expecting a hefty refund, which could go toward a new laptop! :smile:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Right now i'm just chilling out in my bedroom on a Saturday afternoon, listening to interesting stories on NPR and looking at my old favorite book (Sesame Street's big 40th anniversary book). I haven't done that in a long time. Feels really good.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Right now i'm just chilling out in my bedroom on a Saturday afternoon, listening to interesting stories on NPR and looking at my old favorite book (Sesame Street's big 40th anniversary book). I haven't done that in a long time. Feels really good.
I just got home after being in a Massachusetts hotel and feels good to return to New Hampshire.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So.... I don't have him as a friend on Facebook, but a fan shared my subtitled version of Luis' part from "Gimme Five" to Emilio and he was rather impressed. :big_grin:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So it's my (teacher) friend's birthday again today (haven't seen her since last year after school got out for the summer because she works at a high school), and I decided to email her to wish her a happy birthday.

She ended up replying back which made me feel good inside and made my face light up. I miss her so much and hopefully we'll be seeing each other again this year.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
My mom reserved a really nice cabin in Pigeon Forge for us to stay in on our vacation. Oh, and my cousin is going with us, too! :big_grin: