The new What Made You Smile Today thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
My sisters have been spoiling me rotten for the past few days!
My mom & stepdad are on a 2 week cruise in Europe which only falls around my birthday each year. (I only found out about it falling around my birthday a couple of days ago.They left Easter morning. ) Since this past Sunday , they've been surprising me every day! We went to a buffet breakfast Sunday morning. :hungry: (YUMMER YUMMER!! ) Yesterday my sister (OK...she's sister's partner but she's like a sister! :big_grin: ) took me out for a pedicure :smile:. But today the two of them REALLY had me going! We were riding for about an hour and a half. And we got to a place in Orlando Florida called Orlando Cat Cafe where you could play with cats & have soda or coffee!! My kind of thing!!:excited: Afterwards ,they took me to this place called Friendly's! (Now ,for those of you that don't know what Friendly's is, it's known for its' sundaes & other ice cream flavors like Wattamelon roll ...watermelon sherbet with lemon rind & chocolate chip pits. But Friendly's also has regular meals too) I was TRULY shocked today!!!(not to mention full right now .:smirk: )
My actual birthday is in a couple of days. :smile:
We still have Friendly's up here, but they're getting harder to find. And I like the Wattamelon roll too.
Friendly's is one of the few places you can actually find pistachio ice cream. No easy task.

Enjoy your youth while you still have it, heeheeheehee!!! In a few short days, you'll be as old as I was last week!!!!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
OMG! OMG! OMFG! Sorry about the language, but I FINALLY heard from that friend I had at the library that left because of something bad today. Good old Diane Simmons finally talked to me again for the first time in months (I changed her name because I don't want to give her real name. Diane is the name of the Quahog Channel 9 news reporter from Family Guy, btw.) We talked and she is doing much better, living with a friend and is finally okay. I've been praying for her and am thanking God so much right now! The good Lord has blessed her friends and family SO much by healing such a wonderful person from the wickedness of Satan's temptation. That is the most wonderful thing that's happened to me in weeks, :smile:.
There's no way this week could be rueened for me now (that's a reference to the episode that clip came from, btw!).

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
OMG! OMG! OMFG! Sorry about the language, but I FINALLY heard from that friend I had at the library that left because of something bad today. Good old Diane Simmons finally talked to me again for the first time in months (I changed her name because I don't want to give her real name. Diane is the name of the Quahog Channel 9 news reporter from Family Guy, btw.) We talked and she is doing much better, living with a friend and is finally okay. I've been praying for her and am thanking God so much right now! The good Lord has blessed her friends and family SO much by healing such a wonderful person from the wickedness of Satan's temptation. That is the most wonderful thing that's happened to me in weeks, :smile:.
There's no way this week could be rueened for me now (that's a reference to the episode that clip came from, btw!).
Privacy reasons, I'm guessing? :wink: