The New Twitter Follower Thread

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Thanks. Putting it here will make the page itself easier for me to get to for future updates, but I'm still much more likely to update Twitter.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Also, I'm watching the whole Fraggle Rock series straight through, and I'm almost done, but it would be much more fun with friends. I know I know, that's what MC is for, but Twitter is just a place to post random little thoughts without creating a whole new thread, or feeling like I'm hogging an existing one.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Looks like a lot of people are reading, but no one feels like responding. If you don't have Twitter, do like MikaelaMuppet did and just say so.
:concern:
I thought bringing back Muppet Monday would generate some interest, and it's only been 2 weeks, but as of yet it hasn't.

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Looks like a lot of people are reading, but no one feels like responding. If you don't have Twitter, do like MikaelaMuppet did and just say so.
:concern:
I thought bringing back Muppet Monday would generate some interest, and it's only been 2 weeks, but as of yet it hasn't.
I actually re-activated my Twitter account, but don’t tweet much.

mariolover

Reaction score
I deleted my Twitter a couple of years ago. Now I only have Facebook, Snapchat, and Instagram.