The New New Quote Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"Vote for Mayor for mayor! Vote for Mayor for mayor! Vote for Mayor for mayor! Vote for Mayor for mayor! Vote for Mayor for mayor! Vote for Mayor for mayor! Vote for Mayor for mayor! Vote for Mayor for mayor! Vote for Mayor for mayor! Vote for Mayor for mayor! Vote for Mayor for mayor! Vote for Mayor for mayor! Vote for Mayor for mayor! Vote for Mayor for mayor! Vote for Mayor for mayor! Vote for Mayor for mayor! Vote for Mayor for mayor! Vote for Mayor for mayor! Vote for Mayor for mayor! Vote for Mayor for mayor! Vote for Mayor for mayor! Vote for Mayor for mayor! Vote for Mayor for mayor! Vote for Mayor for mayor! Vote for Mayor for mayor! Vote for Mayor for mayor! Vote for Mayor for mayor! Vote for Mayor for mayor! Vote for Mayor for mayor! Vote for Mayor for mayor! Vote for Mayor for mayor! Vote for Mayor for mayor!" ~ The Mayor of Townsville

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Kaiba: Draw your last Pathetic Card So I can end This Yugi!

Yami Yugi: My Grandpa's deck has no pathetic Cards Kaiba! But it does contain...The unstoppable Exodia!

Kaiba: AUGH! IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Yami Yugi: I've assembled all five special cards, all five pieces of the Puzzle!

Kaiba: Exodia! It's not possible, no one has been able to call him!

Yami Yugi: Exodia! OBLITERATE!!!

--Yu-Gi-Oh! Episode 1: The Heart of the Cards--

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
"Don't you wanna say you saved an aquarium? You owe it to the fish, with all those poops you flushed into the ocean"

Linda Belcher

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
The Muppet podcasters give their thoughts on the Happytime Murders trailer.
Jarrod Fairclough: This is gonna sound controversial, considering how often I like to swear on this show, but I thought the swearing was too gratuitous. There's a part where Joel McHale says "I'm with the ****in' FBI." And there was no need for that.
Steve Swanson: It looked like he thought of saying the word ****in' half a second before it came out of his mouth and he almost flubbed the line.
Jarrod: Than Bill Barretta's character says "What's that stand for, ****in' Big Idiot?" That's two ****s within the span of 2 seconds.
Steve: Now that joke was funny...if I was in 8th grade. That would be hilarious. JD Hansel: It's telling that they played this trailer before Deadpool 2. This trailer was made for the crowd that thinks that swearing is funny just because it's swearing.
(More to come later)

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
“If you stand for nothing, Burr, what’ll you fall for?”- Aaron Burr, Sir

- Hamilton