The New Muppet Show Outlines

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Ron Pallilo/Season 2

Note:Actor Ron Pallilo is best known for his portrayal of nerdy character Arnold Horshack in 1970s TV sitcom"Welcome Back Kotter".

COLD OPENNING
RON PALLILO:"Oh I see."(turns Gonzo's stereo up to full blast,so that his heaphones blast to pieces)"Wrong dressing room pal."

OPENNING THEME

OPENNING NUMBER

BACKSTAGE
GONZO:"He destroyed my priceless Hal Roach soundtrack collection."
SCOOTER(to Kermit):"Well it's his own fault sir.He always fails to realize that he has a dressing room of his own."
KERMIT(scrunches up face):"Oh brother."

GUEST STAR SPOT

STATLER:"Ah that song's for the birds".
Large muppet taradactyl who had just performed in the number suddenly enters theatre box and looks down upon both of them.
WALDORF:"And we absolutely loved it."
STATLER:"Oh yes,beautiful number."
Taradactyl gives them both a big suffocating hug.

AT THE DANCE
Fozzie & Lydia
Uncle Deadley & Annie Sue
Oscar & Mildred
MILDRED:"Why are you always so grumpy?"
OSCAR:"They don't call me the grouch for nothin'.heh heh heh heh heh"

PIGS IN SPACE

MUPPET LAB

FOZZIE'S JOKE SPOT

TALK SPOT
RON PALLILO:"From having to perform in Mr.Kotter's drab ol' classroom week after week."
SAM:"I assume you're referring to the weekly television sitcom Welcome Back Kotter".
RON PALLILO:"Indeed I am.I needed a break from Vinnie Barberino,Boom Boom Washington and the like."
SAM:"What in the world kind of a name is Boom Boom Washington?"
RON PALLILO:"And you think this show's full of wierdos.They don't make sitcoms like they used to.Back in the good ol' days we had shows like I Love Lucy,Jackie Gleason and The Honeymooners,Jack Benny,Burns and Allen."
SAM:"And don't forget Leave It To Beaver,My Three Sons,Father Knows Best and my personal favourite The Brady Bunch."
RON PALLILO:"Yeah right on Sam.Today we're stuck with Archie Bunker,Maude,Mary Tyler Moore,Rhoda,The Fonz aaayyy."
SAM:"Not to mention Laverne and Shirley,The Jeffersons."
RON PALLILO:"Oh god,no kidding.But if there is one show I definetly do like,it's M.A.S.H."
SAM:"Couldn't agree with you more."

SKETCH

SWEDISH CHEF
MISS PIGGY(storming onto stage):"WHAT?I'LL GIVE YOU SMOKED HAM YA SCREWY CHEF HYYYAH"(sends Swedish Chef flying out the kitchen window)The large ham itself suddenly comes to life and gives Miss Piggy a big kiss.Miss Piggy scrunches up her face in response.

CLOSING NUMBER

GOODNIGHTS
Fozzie
Scooter
George
Floyd
Janice
Rowlf
Animal
Bunsun
Beaker
Sam
Mildred
Lydia
Robin
Nigel
Uncle Deadley
Sweetims

WALDORF:"Say I wonder what smoked ham tastes like?"
STATLER:"Don't ask me,I've never tried it either."
MISS PIGGY(storming into theatre box):"And you never will.HYYYAH"(punches them both out at the same time with both fists)

Note:My next outline will take place during season 1 and will guest star Perry Como.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
TMS Eric Idle

Okay I'm going to try and post the outline I promised you in full Kathy.

Guest: Eric Idle

Cold Opening: Scooter finds Gorgon Heap in Eric's dressing room trying to eat him.

Gonzo's Horn: When Gonzo blows the horn it sounds like Tarzan's yell.

Opening Number: Miss Piggy and the pigs sing "Fool on the Hill" with Elmo appearing as the Fool.

Song: Eric sings "If You Were The Only Girl In The World" to a what-not.

Backstage: As Eric comes offstage he has to wrestle with Gorgon Heap Again.

Muppet Labs: Bunsen and Beaker demonstrate a very realistic 3D television and are attacked by aliens in a sci-fi movie, indians in a western movie and vampires and zombies in a horror movie.

Vet's Hospital: The Count is the patient.

Song: Eric and Cookie Monster sing "Me going to munch you, munch you, munch you" while eating cookies. At the end Gorgon appears and tries to munch upon Eric once more.

Sketch: Steven reports from the 2008 Disney Channel Games with Lewis Kazagger as his co-anchor man.

Backstage: Eric tries to use a big club for protection against Gorgon. But Gorgon grabs and eats it before attacking Eric yet again.

Sketch: Gobo, Mokey, Red, Wembley and Boober have a picnic on the beach and sing "Oh we do love to be beside the seaside".

Closing Number: Eric sings "He's Forever Blowing Bubbles" while Bill the Bubble Guy blows them out of his head.

Goodnights: Kermit, Fozzie, Cookie, Bill, The Fraggles and Gorgon Heap who chases Eric offstage screaming.

There. How do you like it Kathy?

kathy26

Reaction score
that was a good outline bill here is mine

Episode 6:Tom Hanks
Cold Opening:Scooter Finds Steven S in Tom hank's dressing room
Opening Number:Rodeo Rosie And Tom Hanks as Woody sings Buffalo Gals with the muppet cowboys
Sketch:Steven talks to Dr teeth about the band
Song:the muppets sing Down at the Old Bull and Bush
Uk Spot:Steven Sings New York State Of Mind
Talk Spot:Steven talks to tom hanks
Sketch:Vet's Hospital Rodeo Rosie is the patient
Closing Number:Tom Hanks and the muppets sing You've Got a Friend In Me
Goodnights:Tom,Kermit,Steven,Rodeo Rosie,And Some Muppet Cowboys

that my outline for bill's outline is with guest star Miley Cyrus And Hannah Montana She does a duet with Steven as two hannahs in the closing number and Lola sings a song Treelo and the muppets sings a song in the opening number with At The Dance and the return of panel discussion

what do you think?

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Very good outline Bill.I especially liked the muppet labs sketch,as well as Gonzo's horn gag.

Yours was very good too Kathy.Especially the closing number.

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Perry Como/Season 1

OPENNING THEME
GIANT BUTTERFLY(accidently knocking Fozzie to the ground with his wings)"Ooops sorry."

KERMIT:"Our show tonight will feature,some scenes that look like this."(openning theme addition previously used in Joel Grey's episode)

GONZO'S GONG GAG

OPENNING NUMBER

MUPPET LAB
Bunsun Honeydew demontsrates a special security machine that prevents attacks from wild animals.A real Lion crashes in and frightens Bunsun away.The Lion then begins munching on Bunsun's new invention.

WALDORF:"Well so much for high tech security."
STATLER:"Yeah it looks like MGM is missing it's logo."
Lion suddenly approaches their theatre box.
WALDORF:"You and your big mouth."

GUEST STAR SPOT

FOZZIE'S JOKE SPOT

TALK SPOT
PERRY COMO:"Oh my,sounds like Kermit's a little jealous."
MISS PIGGY:"Why of course.Kermie's always jealous.That's his natural color.

VENDAFACE

AT THE DANCE
Wayne & Wanda
Rolwf & Miss Piggy

MUSICAL NUMBER

CLOSING NUMBER

GOODNIGHTS
Fozzie
Gonzo
Scooter
Hilda
George
Uncle Deadley
Sam
Sweetims
Muppet monsters who had been Perry's back chorus in openning number.

WALDORF:"You know what was good about tonight's show?"
STATLER:"No what?"
WALDORF:"You can't think of anything either can you."
(both laugh)

kathy26

Reaction score
New Muppet show outline:big_grin:abney Coleman

ok here is a new muppet show outline with dabney coleman as the guest star with muppets from the muppet show,Muppets tonights,Sesame Street,Fraggile rock,Bear in the big blue house,And a new human character called Steven we need sugguestions for this?

New Muppet Show Outline:big_grin:abney Coleman
Cold Ooening:
Opening Number:
Backstage:
Song:
Backstage:
Vet's Hosptial:
Uk Spot:
Dressing Room/Song:
At The Dance:
Backstage:
Closing Number:
Muppet In The Goodnights:

so i need ernie1981 and his sugguestions?

kathy26

Reaction score
hey pug lover in your next outline can you make a muppet show outline with Stevie Wonder as the guest and it takes place in the fifth season please?

ploobis

Reaction score
I have an idea for a Muppet sketch, if thats ok.

The Gills Brothers sing "Sh-Boom" (by The Crew Cuts) and Crazy Harry keeps blowing things up while the Fish Quartet keeps singing. :crazy:

What do you think?