The New Am I The Only One Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
(last one for tonight, and just for the record, this has nothing to do with politics before we jump the gun. This is just for general statements).

Am I the only one who sometimes feels like every opinion i have is the "unpopular" one?

Like, sometimes it really bugs me when I feel like I can't state something without someone being like "duuur nu dats wrong and u shud b ashamed!!!!1111!!!!"

I mean, obviously welcome to the internet, but still... Just gets very annoying after awhile.

(Again, this has nothing to do with politics, just other stuff that's been bugging me).

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
(last one for tonight, and just for the record, this has nothing to do with politics before we jump the gun. This is just for general statements).

Am I the only one who sometimes feels like every opinion i have is the "unpopular" one?

Like, sometimes it really bugs me when I feel like I can't state something without someone being like "duuur nu dats wrong and u shud b ashamed!!!!1111!!!!"

I mean, obviously welcome to the internet, but still... Just gets very annoying after awhile.

(Again, this has nothing to do with politics, just other stuff that's been bugging me).
I, for one, greatly welcome and respect your opinion. Even here, you steer clear of politics, but I still respect whatever you have to say.

And stick with your values. There's something more important than being popular, and that's being true to yourself.

You have to look at that guy facing you in the mirror every day. He knows you. You can't trick him, fool him, snow him, lie to him, or feed him bull crap. As long as you and him have peace, that's all that matters.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I the only one who actually uses the so-called "Oxford Comma," because, well, English/Language Arts/whatever was one of my better subjects in school, and that's what we were taught to use?

Evidently, that was another issue TV Tropes had with me: they, apparently, were annoyed that I, evidently, used a lot of commas. Again, I was taught that a proper sentence has at least eight words in it; but it's not as if I was writing run-on sentences or anything like that.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I'll take a boatload of commas over run-on sentences connected with "and" s any day.

And complete posts with all caps and exclamation points- you keep 'em.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
There's a serious crime rate of murder, theft, and robbery, and these fanboys are having a hissy fit over commas.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Comma comma comma comma comma chameleon
You come and go, you come and go....

Instant comma's gonna get you...

Send an instant comma to me...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only one who finds sandles and socks to be, well.... Honestly... Kinda dorky?

I'm also not a big fan of women wearing open-toed shoes with tights..... To an extent.