The Muppets on SNL Dec. 18!

scooter289

Reaction score
Hey everyone, Kermit the Frog was just on Saturday Night Live singing Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas with Robert DeNiro! It was cool seeing him on there singing with DeNiro! :smile:

muppetsforever

Reaction score
Kermit on SNL

Here I was, sitting at home, bored but not tired enough to go to bed. Flipping through the channels i saw SNL was on. And here was Kermit singing a duet with Robert DeNero, who was hosting the show.

It was cute and because I don't get to see kermit on TV lately (unless it's a movie I've already seen a 1000 times :wink: ) I was thriled.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Just saw that!! :smile: That made up for the rather tasteless fake Kermit singing with Justin Timberlake last year. I thought his duet with De Niro was sweet.
Erin

Randlev

Reaction score
That was such a surprise!

Disney letting Kermit appear on SNL. I'm amazed. Anyway, Steve was wonderful as always, and it was a great christmas moment. Unfortunately I missed the beginning, so I didn't understand the set up to the song, but De Niro and Kermit were very good together.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Don't be sorry. The opening segment was abysmal. :rolleyes: Just my opinion...
Erin

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
D'oh! I missed that. :frown:
I've haven't watched SNL for so long,
sheesh, they finally have something good on...
Oh well, I'm sure that they'll rerun it.

:smile:

scooter289

Reaction score
Now Kermit, Animal, Gonzo and Fozzie are singing the Christmas Song with Horation Sanz! Sweet! They even had the Muppeteers with their Muppets during the good nights!

yaytime

Reaction score
Oh man I always loved it it Horatio and co sang the christmas song and was sad because I thought they wouldn't do it this year.

This was the best suprise!!

Was Frank Oz there?

raysgal

Reaction score
I was pleasantly surprised to see this myself. DeNiro isn't that great of a singer, but it was a nice gesture.

Poor Horatio...all of the people he's been singing with have left the show, but for Kermit, Fozzy, Animal and Gonzo to help him out was awesome. That was definitely cute.

yaytime

Reaction score
Woah, I totally missed that part!

I did see the muppets sing with Horatio but I didn't realize they were on earlier in the show. I must have been flipping through comercials :frown: