THE MUPPETS Official Website Goes Live!

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
be patient guys alot of movie sites do the coming soon stuff till after the movie comes out so that they dont give away spoilers... i mean its brand new to my knowledge that Gary and Walter are brothers according to the synopsis

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I hope that the site eventually shows a "sneak peek" clip or two from the movie before it comes out. I'd like to see the clips that were shown at the d23, or the refilmed version of the theme song. Or something with the Moopets (so that we can hear their voices and have an idea of who performs them).

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I hope "Movies" doesn't just apply to the DVD release of this.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Some new short skits filmed muppets.com style when you click on kermit and piggy.
Not new...those are just some of the "do not touch red button" videos carried over...pretty much the ONLY old videos from the previous version still viewable now.

Women's Apparel coming soon... BUT NO MENS?!? Blasphemy! Super Blasphemy!
Poor site design. If you look really closely there's a scroll bar on top of that products menu which you can drag over to the right and you'll see more "sections" of merchandise, "men's apparel" right after the women's - of course except for Green Album, it's all "coming soon"

RedPiggy

Reaction score
be patient guys alot of movie sites do the coming soon stuff till after the movie comes out so that they dont give away spoilers... i mean its brand new to my knowledge that Gary and Walter are brothers according to the synopsis
Brothers? *tries to imagine how that even works...*

Drtooth

Reaction score
Poor site design. If you look really closely there's a scroll bar on top of that products menu which you can drag over to the right and you'll see more "sections" of merchandise, "men's apparel" right after the women's - of course except for Green Album, it's all "coming soon"
Good... I was expecting another Fraggle Rock 2003 T-Shirt gender bias.

Walter

Reaction score
It's not just on Kermit and Piggy.. If you click on the ladder and on the Schticks poster in kermits profile, you can access the chameleon and Fozzie ladder DO NOT PUSH clips.