The Muppet's of OZ

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I really dislike "The Muppet's Wizard of Oz," so I decided to create an adaption of my own. I don't follow through my fan fictions, but this one is fully written. Here we go, 'The Muppets of Oz.'

^^^^
The Muppet's of Oz
Based on "The Wizard of Oz"

Chapter 1: Don't Follow The Brick Road
"Kermie," Piggy rushes downstairs out of her dressing room, addressing her lover, Kermit the Frog.

"Are we going out tonight?" she smiles.

Tonight was the last show of the season, so now Kermit has to take care of all the bills.

"No Piggy, I can't tonight, I am swamped with all this paper work." Kermit sighs as he continues weighing down on his pile of bills.

Piggy's heart aches. As she trots to the Muppet theater stage, where Scooter and Rizzo are starting the stages of the new sets. While Sweetums and Beauregard are carrying in new paints and boards of wood.

She sits down on the edge of the theater, sobbing.

"Scooter, what's wrong with the pig? She find out her cousin turned to bacon?" Rizzo chuckles as he rushes off to Sweetums.

"Ugh," sighs Scooter, "Hey Piggy! Want to help us out?" He asks.

"No," Piggy sniffs, "I just need to be left alone."

Scooter shrugs as he walks away, to help with Sweetums, Rizzo, and Beau.

Floyd dashes in, "Hey guys, watch out, Animal is on the loose with a frying pan he got from the chef!"

Piggy doesn't hear Floyd, as Animal slugs his frying pan while the Swedish Chef curses out svedish foul words. As Animal raises the frying pan he runs super fast.

"I need a getaway," thinks Piggy to herself. As she turns to the right to see what Scooter and Rizzo are doing. Animal runs past Piggy, slamming her head with the frying pan.

It get's dark. Really dark.

^^^^

Piggy's eyes slowly open as she's blinded by a yellow color. She doesn't fully comprehend what's going on as she wakes up finally. She notices she's in a strange world. The road is yellow, filled with bricks, she looks as she is now in a blue dress.

"Kermie?" she screams as she notices the mushroom sized houses around her.

She looks to her left, as she sees Rizzo, sleeping.

"RIZZO! RIZZO! RIZZO" she screams.

As Rizzo wakes up, he looks at Piggy. "Dorothy," Rizzo says, "Who's Rizzo?"

"Who's Dorothy? and you silly rat, YOU are Rizzo!" she shouts with a little confusion.

"I don't know what's wrong with you Dorothy, but I'm not Rizzo, the name is Toto, and YOU are Dorothy. Gosssh, Pigs..." Rizzo rolls his eyes.

As Piggy looks around she recognizes the place she's in as she thinks to herself, "Oz...", her eyes widen.

She then looks for the house, you know, Dorothy's house that kills the witch. Sure enough the house was up yonder, with those silver shoes.

"Dorothy, look out our house, the tornado..." Rizzo speaks

"I know Rizzo -- I mean uh, Toto, we're in the 'Wizard of Oz' duh!" she laughs.

"The Wizard of Whooozzz? You're getting off your Rocker..." Rizzo sighs.

As Piggy walks around, little people start crowding around Piggy as they look over to the house that killed the witch. The Munchkins (as they were called) turned ruby red as they're eyes popped in sheer joy.

"You are our savior, you killed the witch!" one munchkin explained.

"Oh no! I am not a savior, I didn't kill the witch!" Piggy was frightened as the Mayor of Munchkin Land arrived on a sleigh.

"Behold! I am Marvin Suggs, ze' Mayor of Munchkinland, whoever killed this witch, will become our new ruler! And then get fame and fortune!" Proclaimed Marvin.

"I KILLED HIM!" Piggy shouted with joy. Rizzo sighed.

"You, what's your name?" Marvin asks Piggy.

"Miss Pi- I mean, Dorothy..." Piggy smiles.

"Hooray for Dorothy!" the crowd shouts.

A glimmer of light flows in the light as the light lands on the ground, the light disappears and up as a voice that pronounces, "Fur surrre." emerges.

"Janice?" Piggy thought.

It is indeed Janice, well, Glinda the Good Witch, decked out in a pink dress.

"Glinda! Glinda! This little girl, killed you're sister!" Marvin proclaims.

"Like, really? She was one bad woman. She totally made me sick... what's your name sweety?" Glinda asks Piggy.

"I'm Dorothy," says Piggy dramatically, really feeling the roll, "and this is my Rat, Toto."

"Howdy sweets!" Rizzo blushes as he waves to the Good Witch.

"What should we all give her first, I got my mallet!" Marvin shouts.

The Munchkins all run away from Marvin as he brings out his mallet.

"No, like, we should give her my sisters silver shoes, fer sure!" Glinda suggests.

"But I don't even like sil- I mean, awww so precious!" Piggy proclaims, obviously hamming it up. "Watch it narrator." Sorry.

The Munchkins carry over the shoes from the Witch to Piggy, as they struggle to fit the shoes on Piggy. "There we go!" said one of the Munchkins.

"Hooray!" The Munchkins cheer.

"This place, is truly bizzare...." Rizzo remarks.

"Well, honestly Witchy Poo, I need to run back to the Muppet theater, how can I get out of here?" Piggy blushes with wonder.

"Well, like you have to follow this brick road, to the Emerald City." Glinda explains, "But you gotta watch for my other sister, who is a truly evil woman as well, The Wicked Witch of The West. For sureee..."

"Okay Toto, let's go!" Piggy leads Rizzo. As The Munchkins follow Piggy, as they wave goodbye.

"Good luck Dorothy!" Glinda waves.

"Okay Munchkins, lets get back to the Munchkin slamming time!" Marvin shouts.

The Munchkins run back to there homes in fear.

^^^^

Meanwhile in the West lives the Wicked Witch -- Glinda's sister, who is green, skinny, smells like rats, eyes of piercing yellow, brown teeth, and black hair. Her wardrobe consists of black, every day, every night.

"Hola Boss! Boss! Come quicks okay?" dashes The Wicked Witch's assistant, a spicy little shrimp - er King Prawn.

"What is it Pepe..." her eyes pierce at him.

"Uhh..." Pepe's mouth trembles, "Jou sisters, she's hits ze hey rides."

"You mean?", the Witch ponders, "She's dead?"

"Si." He replies.

"And who did this?" The Witch asks.

Pepe', brings out a huge book of 'The Wizard of Oz,' as he skims through it.

"According to ze story, h'kay, little Dorothies kills your Sisters. But she's a piggy wiigggie piggy." he responds with a chuckle.

"She's a PIG?" The Witch shouts.

Pepe's heart stops, "well, yes, they are on the way to Emerald's city, to see ze' Wizard. In order for her to return home..."

"If she doesn't make it out alive first," the Witch cackles, "Sweetums?"

The Witch's ogre Sweetums, trots to the Witch.

"Yes?" Sweetums asks.

"Go get the secret weapon, on the Yellow Brick road." the Witch cackles again.

^^^^

Piggy and Rizzo arrive to a field, as she spots a little figmented shadow.

"Kermie?" shouts Piggy, "is that you?"