The Muppets Have a New Logo

McFraggle

Reaction score
fozziebearcub said:
hmmmmm the new logo, hmmm what do i think, its not as nice as the other one, its more, hmmm done on some chaep art package...
Classic. :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
I definately do not like that logo. It looks cheap, and non very Muppety. I like the one from 2001 and 2002. There should be no "the" in there. There's a "the" because there is no Jim Henson's. Too bad.

Kimp the Shrimp said:
I like it, it is very Disney. with the rounded edges and bubbley words
That's the problem.

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
eh.. i dont like it.
I would prefer the original and i quite like the green and blue one.
But this logo doesnt do it for me.
to be truthfull im kind of dissapointed. :frown:

zanimum

Reaction score
Not necessarily a cheap program, but just your average layer bevel on Photoshop.

beaker

Reaction score
It flat out sucks...badly...again, I dont have scans, but anyone remember the 2001 logo? now that was freaking sweet. Also, when were they "The Muppets" in logo, as its always been(minus the JH part) Muppets.

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah it does look a bit rushed - maybe it's just a temporary thing for the online stuff until they can work things out. There is apparently a new Muppets "style guide" in production right now and it'll probably have more of an appropriate logo that can be used on merchandise and things.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
What is it that people hate so much? The Font? the Kermit? the wording? the colors?

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
beaker said:
It flat out sucks...badly...again, I dont have scans, but anyone remember the 2001 logo? now that was freaking sweet. Also, when were they "The Muppets" in logo, as its always been(minus the JH part) Muppets.
Its because they ARE "THE MUPPETS" I think you people just complain too much. We should be greatfull Disney even made a logo. You people would probobly complain if they DIDN'T change the logo, saying "Disney's cheep and lazy and the use the old logo because there to stupid and lazy to make there own" So why don't we just be greatfull for what we have! Come on Disney is bringing season boxed sets of the Muppet Show to DVD! Henson only did those dumb 3 episode time life ones!
Just be happy they arn't on the back burner, were Henson hade them for thepast few years.
Ty