"The Muppets' Big Rescue Ranger Adventure"

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
OK! Marty! I have a new villain in this story. What about Uncle Deadly. What if Fat Cat gets Uncle Deadly to captured the muppets and the Rescue Rangers and new pals Jeany and Marty too. And I can't wait to see what happend next to The Rescue Rangers and new pals Jeany and Marty.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I suppose Uncle Deadley may be kinda fitting as a baddie. Sounds good Laser.

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
Thanks! That is my idea! Uncle Deadly will capture of the Muppets and the Rescue Rangers and new pals Jeany and Marty too. And I can't wait the next chapter that you will make Marty.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Chepter 8

Fat Cat and his henchmen had run away with the diamond leaving our friends to be drowned in the soap vat. Just as they were about to be dunked another Muppet made a surprise guest appearance.
It was Super-Grover flying in through the window and he snatched Jeany and Marty up in their sack and deposited them gently on the floor. Then he zoomed back up again and rescued Chip and the others out of their cage.
The Rescue Rangers were very grateful to Super-Grover and just then Kermit and some of the gang appeared. They had intended to rescue their friends and were very joyfully surprised to find them all safe.
Super-Grover said good-bye and promised if he was in the neighbourhood at any time he would help them out again. Then he was up and away.

Chip said to Kermit, "We need to try to come up with a plan to stop Fat Cat once and for all."
"Yes we certainly do" agreed Kermit.

Can they all put their heads together and defeat him?

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
Chapter 9

Fat Cat heard that the rescue rangers and new pals Jeany and Marty were escaped. But Uncle Deadly is the new villain now because. Fat Cat was failed to capture of the rescue rangers and new pals Jeany and Marty said Uncle Deadly. So I will ambush Jeany and Marty to the dressing room in the muppet theater. Kermit must surrender the theater said Uncle Deadly bwaaaaah!. The Rescue Rangers asked Jeany and Marty to stay with the Muppets in the muppet theater. So! Jeany and Marty Please! Becarefull of the Uncle Deadly he is tricky.If you need help call us and we be there to save you. OK! We becarefull of Uncle Deadly. Then Jeany and Marty are in the muppet theater to looking around for something that isn't right. Then Kermit said "Welcome Jeany and Marty to the muppet Theater. You're Welcome Kermit said Jeany and Marty! So what are doing Kermit said Jeany. Kermit explained to Jeany That I will announce the next act. Kermit we be in the dressing room. Ok! So Jeany and Marty was in the dressing room. Then Scooter asked Jeany and Marty to sign his autograph book. So! Jeany and Marty signed his autograph book. Then Fozzie played a joke on Kermit. Jeany saved Kermit from the banana cream pie Marty pushed Fozzie has pie all over. Then Jeany and Marty went to the dressing room. Then suddenly Jeany and Marty are ambushed by the evil Uncle Deadly and his monsters. Bahaaaaaaaha! I have you now Jeany and Marty. Let me go! Uncle Deadly said Jeany! Then Uncle Deadly tied up Jeany and Marty to the chairs back to back. HELP! Someone Help us! Then Uncle Deadly put duct Tape over Jeany and Marty's mouth. Then Uncle Deadly and his monsters carried Jeany and Marty's Chair to the stage and Hoist Jeany and Marty to be shark food. Then Jeany and Marty are tied up in the chairs back to back."MMMMMMMM! said Jeany and Marty! Then Meanwhile back stage. Scooter has a note from Uncle Deadly. And It Reads

Dear Kermit!
Bwaaaaaaha!
If you want to see Jeany and Marty again you must surrender you're theater or Jeany and Marty will be shark food. Oh! One more thing! That Jeany and Marty are tied up bound and gagged in the chairs and to become shark food.
The chairs that Jeany and Marty are tied is too. And now it is rotated and now the flame on the candle is burning the ropes and Jeany and Marty will became shark food.
Surrender you're theater! Now! Bwaaaaaaha!

sincerely yours,
Uncle Deadly

Oh! No! Jeany and Marty are in the cluches of Uncle Deadly! Said Kermit! So Let's call the Rescue Rangers Said Scooter. Meanwhile in the stage! Jeany and Marty are still tied up bound and gagged to the chairs. "MMMMMMMMMMM" said Jeany and Marty! Then Uncle Deadly Said Bwaaaaaaha! I have Jeany and Marty tied up bound and gagged. In the Chairs and Now they will become shark food. "MMMMMMMMMMMM!" said Jeany and Marty! "HELP! Noone can save Jeany and Marty in time not even the muppets and the Rescue Rangers Said Uncle Deadly. "You never get away with this! Uncle Deadly said Jeany and Marty. OH! One more thing Jeany and Marty when the flame in the candle brakes the ropes! Jeany and Marty will became shark food. Said Uncle Deadly bawahhhha! Goodbye! Jeany and Marty! HELP! Muppets and Rescue Rangers HELP! Then Jeany and Marty still tied up bound and gagged in the chairs back to back! We will become shark food. Please! HELP US!
:smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I haven't been online for awhile Laser but here's an update

Chapter 10

While Uncle Deadley was gloating suddenly the door burst open and in marched Fat Cat.
"Now see here Uncle Deadley," he snarled. "You have no right at all taking over my place as the villain in this story."
"But my dear Fat Cat, you are a failure. This story needs a worthy adversary."
"But it doesn't make sense to change the plot suddenly. There is still the matter of this valuable diamond I stole to be resolved." Fat Cat held the diamond up in his paw while he and Uncle Deadley proceeded to argue and bicker.

As the two villains were preoccupied Scooter and Gonzo crept inside followed by Sweetums.
Gonzo dived into the shark pool to keep them distracted while Scooter blew out the candle and he held the rope steady as Sweetums reached up to carefully untie Jeany and Marty and quietly carry them on his big shoulders to safety. He had only just sneaked past Uncle Deadley and Fat Cat with Scooter right behind him when Gonzo screamed out "Aaaaahhheeeeoooooargggggh!"
Deadley and Fat Cat turned to the shark pool in amazement as Gonzo flew up into the air with two sharks hanging onto his legs. He splashed back down and repeated the manoevre a few times until he broke free and flew through the air knocking the baddies down like a pair of ten pins. The diamond went rolling over to Scooter who picked it up and pulled Gonzo to his feet. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Are you nuts? I never had so much fun at all!" cried Gonzo as they ran out to safety with Jeany and Marty and the diamond now recovered from Fat Cat.

What else can happen next?

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
Chapter 11
The Rescue Rangers and the Muppets rescued Jeany and Marty from the fish tank. Then Rescue Rangers went over to see Jeany and Marty Are you ok! said Chip! Yes! We be Ok! said Jeany! Then Meanwhile in Fat Cat's headquarters Fat Cat and his gang will have another Plan to capture the Rescue Rangers and new pals Jeany and Marty. Fat Cat has still the famous diamond. Then meanwhile in the Rangers headquarters Chip wants Jeany and Marty to the Fat Cat Headquarters. Then Jeany and Marty saw Fat Cat and his gang in the window. Then suddenly Fat Cat and his gang captured Jeany and Marty. " So Jeany and Marty where is the rangers?" Never Fat Cat! said Jeany! Then Mapps Brings Jeany and Marty to Fat Cat " Mapps I want you to chained Jeany and Marty back to back to the hook. Please! Mole Hoist up our prisoners Jeany and Marty up. What are going to do to us Fat Cat! Silence Prisoners look down and see a shark tank and turn Jeany and Marty into Shark food. You never get away with this Fat Cat! Said Jeany! gagged Jeany and Marty mouth in duct tape. MMMMMMMM! Said Jeany and Marty! This time Jeany and Marty You won't escape in our hands again said Fat Cat.Good bye Jeany and Marty. HELP!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Sorry it's been awhile since I last posted anything Laser.

I promise I will think about what to say next today and post it sometime.
Though you did make one little contradicting mistake. You said Fat Cat still has the diamond when I said that it had been recovered by the Muppets when they rescued their friends again. But that's okay. We all make mistakes.

I will compose something great soon my friend. :smile:

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
That's ok! OOPS! my mistake Marty!

Chapter 12

The Rescue Rangers and new pals Jeany and Marty has the diamond from the Muppets and bring back to the museum. Then Rescue Rangers and new pals Jeany and Marty went back to the Rangers Headquarters. But some one is crying. Then I heard it was Gadget crying. What's Matter Gadget? Said Jeany. I don't know i want to see the muppet named Scooter. But i don't have a chance to speak to say Hi. Said Gadget. Then Meanwhile in the Fat Cat's Headquarters. Those Pisky Muppets and Rescue Rangers and new pals Jeany and Marty foiled my plan. I must have to get Jeany and Marty. I have a plan to capture of Jeany and Marty. And get the Diamond too from the museum. Then Meanwhile Jeany and Marty are towardly to the old train yard and see no one. Keep your eyes open Marty! Fat Cat is planning a trap for us! Then Suddenly Fat Cat's evil henchmen grabbed Jeany and Marty. And tied up Jeany and Marty to the railroad tracks. Let us go! Fat Cat! Mole tied Jeany and Marty to the railroad tracks. Fat Cat called to Mapps to gagged Jeany and Marty's mouth with duct tape. HELP! Rescue Rangers and Muppets HELP! "Bawahahahahaha!"Said Fat Cat! I will get back that diamond. MMMMMMMMM! said Jeany and Marty. And now Jeany and Marty are now tied up bound and gagged to the railroad tracks. The Muppets and the rescue rangers can't rescue you Jeany and Marty. You never get away with this Fat Cat! said Jeany and Marty. Let's go to get that diamond from those pisky muppets. Meanwhile in the Rescue Rangers Headquarters Do you seen Jeany and Marty. Chip said "NO! I did see Jeany and Marty anywhere.Gadget said Maybe Jeany and Marty are still in the muppet theater. Let go! Rangers! Rescue Rangers away! OH! Hello! Rangers! Hello! Scooter do you see Jeany and Marty anywhere said Gadget. No!I have to tell you this but Jeany and Marty are tied up to the railroad tracks bound and gagged! Said Scooter. They need help right away! said Scooter! Meanwhile on the train tracks Jeany and Marty are still tied up bound and gagged! Then suddenly they heard a train coming to Jeany and Marty. HELP! some one out there HELP!I hope some one can save us said Marty. HELP! "MMMMMMMMMMMMM"! still muffled though the duct tape. I hope some one can save us from the train tracks. I hope the rescue rangers and the Muppets can save us in time. From the train tracks.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Chapter 13

The train was approaching Jeany and Marty very fast. Oh no! Could this be the end?
Suddenly Bunsen and Beaker zoomed by on a flying motor scooter. Beaker was peddling furiously with his feet while Bunsen worked the controls to lower a pair of giant robotic white gloved hands. While one hand gently took hold of Jeany and Marty the other carefully cut the ropes securing them to the tracks with giant scissors. It was a desperate race against time but they saved them. The ropes were severed and the other hand picked up Jeany and Marty. Muppet Labs flying machine flew them out of danger a split second before the train whizzed by.
Bunsen and Beaker had daved the day but Fat Cat was on his way to the Muppet Theater to get the diamond back. They had to get back to help the other muppets and Rescue Rangers.