1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppets: Behind the Scenes (Huge Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by MrBloogarFoobly, Nov 6, 2011.

1. MrBloogarFoobly

MrBloogarFoobly Well-Known Member

2. MrBloogarFoobly

MrBloogarFoobly Well-Known Member

Bumpadumpadump.
  3. Mupp

Mupp Member

Great find! :)

Yes, the arm rods were digitally removed in post-production.

I'm not going to watch those videos yet, I'll wait until after I see the movie.

Edit: Ok, I took a quick peek, but I made sure not to watch everything!
  4. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

These behind the scenes videos didn't reveal too much about the movie, and that's a good thing, IMHO.
  5. Lots of scenes, but nothing that can't be seen established in other previously released pictures and videos. Most of the dialogue is swallowed by background music. And - not really a spoiler - but I got all tingly when I heard Floyd make a snarky Miss Piggy remark (in video 2). :)
  6. Duke Remington

Duke Remington Active Member

With all the preview clips that continue to get leaked, none have revealed any further minor characters returning.

The movie can't come out soon enough.
  7. matleo

matleo Active Member

The 2:33 mark in Video 2 is the funniest thing I can possibly think of! Very very excited for this now!
  8. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i like the we built this city and lifes a happy song finale behind the scenes in these videos
  9. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Does anyone have non-youtube links?
  10. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

11. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

If you have reply if you don't then you don't really have to.
    If you DO have then please post it.
    Thanks!