1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppets and YouTube.com

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Super Scooter, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

bandit likes this.
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

On a technicality, Piggy's actually judo chopping the meatballs, not eating them.
  3. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Thanks for pointing that out ^_^
  4. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

I just made this today--I hope you like it! :insatiable:

5. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Part of the German dub of the Vincent Price ep of TMS:

It's interesting because there's a few extra seconds at the end of At the Dance and the beginning of "I'm Looking Through You."
    bandit likes this.
  6. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Just found this :)....

source: youtube.com/watch?v=tQP_vF4nk3Y
  7. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Also just found these...

source:youtube.com/watch?v=QwDsys4LeGw

Start this at 2.30 mark:

source:youtube.com/watch?v=3H_i8VaQm-E
    ploobis likes this.
  8. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

9. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

This is the barest linkage to the Muppets there is, but here's a Marvel "What The..??" that's a promo for the Marvel Vs Capcom X-box rerelease thing...

Why I post this you ask? Captain America is holding the large pan from the Swedish Chef playset, and Modoc is drinking the Rat Poison that came with Rizzo.
  10. Oscarfan

Wow. What an terrible "Epic Rap Battles of History" knock-off. The lyrics aren't too bad, but they have no rhythm and shouldn't rap. At all.
  11. Mo Frackle

Viewer discretion is advised.

BTW, while I love CollegeHumor, am I the only one who finds this one more disgusting than funny? There's some funny bits here and there, but overall...
    Bob Smith likes this.
  12. Oscarfan

Yeah. It's not funny at all. Fozzie's not that bad, but there's reason for everyone to be a cynical douchebag.

The "Global Warming Rap Battle" is a funnier Henson-related spoof of theirs and way less offensive.
  13. Mo Frackle

If you look in the background of the bit with Kermit and Gonzo, there's a poster on the wall that reads "Dr. Eyeliner and the Electric Sorrow".
  14. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

15. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Not sure if shared before, but anyway…
    A fan video of All My Loving sung by Los Manolos, with random scenes from Muppet productions.
  16. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

LOL! I LOVED it, Liu! Thank you for posting this video! I'm glad they included the Muppet productions clips.
  17. FrackleFan2012

I'm not sure if this has been posted up before but here's the Fraggle Rock opening theme in Arabic. It seems like the handclaps are missing from this video.

Wasn't that clip suppose to cut off at 0:32?
    Plaid Fraggle likes this.
  18. FrackleFan2012

Here's a Disney Channel commercial break from October 1998 featuring a clip from Dinosaurs starting at the beginning of the video and a Muppets Tonight! promo starting at 0:50.

Mo Frackle likes this.
  19. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

The Rainbow Connection, piano by Chris White
  20. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

This made me smile! Thank you for posting, Vincent. This song was always my favorite Muppet song.