1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppets and YouTube.com

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Super Scooter, Dec 1, 2006.

1. MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

2. Drtooth Well-Known Member

where Cookie Monster is a Fire Fighter that sings some sort of parody of "Down on the Corner."

If anyone has this soundtrack (for whatever reason) I'd like to have it, or at least that song.
  3. ploobis Well-Known Member

The Muppets and Jimmy Fallon sing "ONE" during their rehearsal of "12 Days of Christmas"!

4. The80sMuppets New Member

watches the tears fall watching half them video's and giggling to others, thanks for sharing all.. smiles
  5. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

6. Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Was looking for something else when I found this, and I thought it was worth posting. The Fraggle Rock them on acoustic guitar.

7. MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen this : ? - It's pretty good:)
  8. beakerboy12 Well-Known Member

Pretty good? It was AWESOME! I love that song now! I watch that all the time now!

Thanks for the link!:):excited:
  9. ploobis Well-Known Member

INTERACTIVE VISION GAMEPLAY: Muppet Studios presents "You're The Director"

&feature=related

&feature=related

&feature=related

&feature=related
  10. AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

Wow! I didn't even know that existed! Thanks--will have to go watch these ASAP! :)
  11. Hartley Member

This is, quite simply, as good as YouTube gets.

Phil
  12. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Very interesting ... End credits and everything.
  13. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

14. muppets2 New Member

yea i agree with red O_O :smirk:
  15. muppetsliveon Member

the frogfather

16. Never saw this set of Wilkins & Wontkins ads - and in color - before.
  17. ploobis Well-Known Member

GREAT FIND! :)
  18. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I don't know if this is the right thread to make requests (I feel like I have expressed my desire to see some things on youtube in one thread... might have been this one but I don't feel like searching through several posts), but I'd like to see the altered Jim Henson Hour opening from when reruns were shown in Canada in 2004 or 2005 (when it was altered to "The Jim Henson Show"), as well as the closing seen in those reruns. It'd be interesting to see if they were close to the actual JHH closings, or if they added still shots, or if credits rolled during Jim Henson's closing comments (assuming they were left in the reruns where the ending comments had to do with the first half-hour), or if the station running them just used a split-screen to advertise other programs.

And if anybody has them, I'd also like to see the Muppet segments of Here Come the Puppets, Sesame Street's All-Star 25th Birthday, and the promo for the Playhouse Video collection of Muppet videos, seen at the end of each release.
  19. ploobis Well-Known Member

Check out this rare Muppet commercial from the 60's!

20. Not an official Disney/Muppet collaboration, but the guy doing the Chef's voice does a bang up job: