1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppets and YouTube.com

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Super Scooter, Dec 1, 2006.

1. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

2. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

3. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

4. beakerboy12

beakerboy12 Well-Known Member

Pretty good? It was AWESOME! I love that song now! I watch that all the time now!

Thanks for the link!:):excited:
  5. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

6. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

Wow! I didn't even know that existed! Thanks--will have to go watch these ASAP! :)
  7. Hartley

Hartley Member

8. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

9. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

10. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

yea i agree with red O_O :smirk:
  11. muppetsliveon

muppetsliveon Member

12. ploobis

13. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I don't know if this is the right thread to make requests (I feel like I have expressed my desire to see some things on youtube in one thread... might have been this one but I don't feel like searching through several posts), but I'd like to see the altered Jim Henson Hour opening from when reruns were shown in Canada in 2004 or 2005 (when it was altered to "The Jim Henson Show"), as well as the closing seen in those reruns. It'd be interesting to see if they were close to the actual JHH closings, or if they added still shots, or if credits rolled during Jim Henson's closing comments (assuming they were left in the reruns where the ending comments had to do with the first half-hour), or if the station running them just used a split-screen to advertise other programs.

And if anybody has them, I'd also like to see the Muppet segments of Here Come the Puppets, Sesame Street's All-Star 25th Birthday, and the promo for the Playhouse Video collection of Muppet videos, seen at the end of each release.
  14. ploobis

15. Telly

Telly Active Member

Does anybody have Fozzie's Monologue on YouTube? You know the "Good grief! The comedian's a bear!" sketch! :o
  16. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Did any of us know about this before? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC440k6iByA

It was uploaded last december... Looks like a color version of The Muppets on Puppets, though I can tell it's a different program (I think Tim once mentioned that there was a seperate "Muppets on Puppets" special shot in color). I admit, I didn't watch all of this yet.
  17. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

18. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member