The Muppets and YouTube.com

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I just watched all of these, (probably not a good idea at this hour, but I did it), and they're great! The first fraggle one was my favorite, but they were both funny! If you don't mind me saying so, I preferred your Red voice over Mokey, though your Mokey was pretty good too. Your accent kinda shone through a little on the second one, lol. It was fun to listen to!

And welcome to the forum!
:smile:

BTW: I knew that Bob did some other projects, and I had always wanted to hear him in something other than Sesame Street! What was that an advertisement for anyway?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
I just watched all of these, (probably not a good idea at this hour, but I did it), and they're great! The first fraggle one was my favorite, but they were both funny! If you don't mind me saying so, I preferred your Red voice over Mokey, though your Mokey was pretty good too. Your accent kinda shone through a little on the second one, lol. It was fun to listen to!

And welcome to the forum!
Thanks! I do better with Red only because she's closer to my natural voice. :smirk:

I intend, when I have some time, to redub the Movie one. I need more practice as Mokey...:search:

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Here are The Carpenters - The Rainbow Connection at http://youtube.com/watch?v=23NvaiQPIkw. This is a first-take work-lead recorded in 1981 for the Made In America album. Karen recorded it at Richard's request, but she simply didn't like the song, and so it was never completed. Richard was quoted as saying that if he ever released it, that "Karen would come down and get me." When fans learned of the track, they begged Richard to complete it. Twenty years after Karen recorded the song, Richard finally finished the track for the 2001 Japanese (2003, United States) release of As Time Goes By. Enjoy :smile:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Anybody seen this?

I actually found this on youtube.

You can tell Bill Barretta is doing the voice of Mahna Mahna, and of course Rowlf and Dr. Teeth.

Kermit, Janice, Swedish Chef, and Rizzo also appear, although Rizzo doesn't say anything while the other three do say something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHO7yRDXjIA

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
You or someone else might wanna post this in the Muppets and Youtube thread in the On the Web section.