The MuppetCast - Show #62 - That's A Lotta Daddy!

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Father's Day on The MuppetCast promises to be a good time! There's some great Muppet dad-related audio, along with thoughts on fatherhood from several friends of the show.

The website, muppetcast.com, is now reliably up and on the web again! Thank goodness, that was a lot of hassle, believe me. But since things got a little crazy this week, the deadline for the contest submissions is going to be moved back to June 22. Email contest submissions to contest@muppetcast.com. The prize package, remember, consists of:
Poster/DVD/CD of Labyrinth, Dark Crystal, or Muppet Treas Island
It's Not Easy Being Green (the book)
Bunnies in Peril T-shirt
2 ProjectPuppet patterns
Muppet Show Season 3 DVD set

Enjoy the show! Questions/Comments can be emailed to me@muppetcast.com, or called in to the voicemail line at 614-364-4270. Also, the voicemail line goes LIVE every Thursday night between 6pm and 11pm Eastern. Call and chat if you like.

Have a good one!

BEAR

Reaction score
Cool, Steve! I look forward to hearing the show later tonight.:smile:

SamEagleUSA

Reaction score
Well, I just stayed up late getting my contest entry done.... then I noticed the show notes.:embarrassed: Well I guess that gives me time to clean it up a bit.:wink:

I haven't listened to the show yet, but I remember seeing that picture of Jim and Kermit in "The Works" book, near the end if I remember correctly. Hope that helps!