The MuppetCast - Show #61 - The Soldier, The Hat Sharpener, and the Beach

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Sounds good to me I will be sure to cast my vote.

Edit: The poll is up and I voted for the Muppet Movie. Steve why not Muppets take Manhaten.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Steve, would you like a poll posted here too? Just tryin' to help. *Dr. Teeth smilie, that's one of the ones I can't type.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well Here is an idea why not do both movies? Then agine you are talking the Muppet Movie, and I think out of everything the Muppets have done and are going to do it was there biggest produxtion. Because it really showed who the Muppets where and what they stood for.
Even now I have so many ideas for the Muppet Movie show that it would easly be a 2 hour show.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
What would be great is if you could get someone who had worked on one of the movies to come on to the show. I would love to hear some of the Muppeters thoughts or even some of the Muppets themselfs thoughts on eather one of these movies.

Why they didn't do more with both of these great movies when they came out on DVD the last time is beyond me. At least for The Muppet movie they could have gave us a auto comentary by Kermit, or Kermit Gonzo and Fozie.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
I agree, Dwayne! A commentary is highly in order. I've wanted to produce a "fan commentary" on TMM for some time now, but I don't think I could pull it together in only a few weeks. What I CAN do is look around and see if I can convince one or two people who worked on the film to come on and talk about it!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
That would be awsom! Also have you ever thought about trying to get some of the Muppets themselfs on the Pod cast I loved when both Zoe and Praire Dawn where on the show.