The MuppetCast - Show #54 - <Insert Clever Title>

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I enjoyed the Dark Crystal review. I think I'm in that category above merely liking the movie, but not quite to the level of love. It's a fantastic movie though.

The more I think about it, the more I really wish I could enter the contest. It would be fun to make a comic for the podcast. (There's a but coming... As if you couldn't tell) But I have six weeks left of this quarter, which means that in no time I'll be dealing with finals. Though I doubt I will be able to enter this contest, I think that one day, when I'm not swamped (which means don't count on it any time soon) I would like to draw something (preferably a comic) related to the podcast.

(I bet this one is going to sound strange) Just out of curiosity, do you have any photos of the workspace where you do your podcasts? That could be great reference if I ever need to draw a podcaster's studio.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Hey, congrats to Kevin (Fozzie Bear)! Can't wait to hear about your speaking engagement as cartoonist-in-residence at Sparky's museum (which I actually visited in the summer of 2006)!

BJ

Reaction score
Ogra

I always thought she was good, and that she said what she did to the Skeksis because she just wanted to keep from getting killed, then when the conjunction happened, everything would be okay.

She didn't tell them which way the Gelfling went.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
AARGH! Staying spoiler-free in the age of the Internet is DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE!:mad:

But I'm doing it anyway! What can I say? I love a challenge.

BJ

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Sorry, I fell behind on forum replies!

Dire Corrector, we can always use a good gelfling voice! I love that idea.

Baby Gonzo, I'm in the midst of remodeling the studio, but I'll definitely post pictures of it once I'm done for ya.

And yes, BJ, staying spoiler-free on the net is darn near impossible!