The Muppet Show script-Harry Secombe

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
(Harry, Rowlf and two pigs head onstage. George appears followed unknowingly by Sweetums)
Sweetums: Hey Kermit. I have to tell you that since Charlie refuses to socialize with us anymore all the other monsters have reverted back to their messy ways.
K: But Sweetums. They were all so very rough on poor Charlie. That's why he doesn't want to have anything more to do with them.
S: Sorry Kermit. But I told you they have their natures built into them. I said it was all a waste of time.
(Sweetums leaves)
George: (to Kermit) I think I'd better just keep cleaning up after them without complaint. I don't ever intend to get myself eaten by one monster during one of our shows if I can help it. Let alone by several of them.
K: Sheesh! (heads onstage)
Sweetums: Hey Kermit. I have to tell you that since Charlie refuses to socialize with us anymore all the monsters have reverted back to their messy ways.
K: But Sweetums, they were so rough on poor Charlie. That's why he doesn't want to have anything more to do with them.
S: Sorry Kermit. But I told you it was a waste of time.
(Sweetums leaves)
George: (to Kermit) I guess I'd better just keep cleaning up after them. Better than feeling all torn up and down in SEVERAL mouths.