The Muppet Madness Tournament 2013

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I don't care if it'll make me tired tommorow! I'm staying up for the end of the game and the post-game show! :smile:
I hope Rowlf wins! :sympathy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Too bat I can't use the ol' mesmorism trick. *Urges all little monsters out there to vote for :batty: until the poles close like that proverbia coffin slam.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Was finally able to vote... And I have a bat feeling about this. The poll states Rowlf's in the lead with 52% at 697 votes with Count at 48% with only 651 votes.

Dunno how much longer the tournament will be open, and it's entirely possible there'll be a slue of overnight votes by the time I log back on tomorrow... But please, help :batty: win! If you cherish Jerry's memory and all the work he did and all the characters he performed, please, vote for :batty: to win.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
You just made me feel bad with that post. Of course I cherish Jerry Nelson's memory, but I'm really voting for the individual character...maybe I'm cherishing Jim's memory then.
*sigh*

May the best Muppet win!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
YAYYYYYYY! My favorite Muppet character, Rowlf :sympathy:, won. I love dogs even if they are laid-back. (chuckles).

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Yay! Rowlf won! Very happy for ya buddy!

I'm really just bumping up this thread to show Kenny Durkin's finishing artwork, which was posted later on the website.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Yay! Rowlf won! Very happy for ya buddy!

I'm really just bumping up this thread to show Kenny Durkin's finishing artwork, which was posted later on the website.
Great picture of Rowlf! It really shows how a classic character can beat all the other Muppets during the tournament. :sympathy:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Look at the picture.

The final space hasn't been filled in yet for Rowlf.