The Most Wonderful Time of the Year for a Puppeteer!

RockerRob

Reaction score
The Halloween season is upon us and this is positively the best time of the year to get out there and get your puppet building supplies. Super sales on Faux fur at fabric stores, isles and isles of wigs, false eyelashes, and other fantastic random stuff that are great for puppet building and for cheap! Get out there and get some supplies!

Now that I have you pumped up, let's tell about our finds so we can all stock up on great ideas and cheap supplies!

One of my best finds a few years ago was a plastic boa/garland that had these little fringy bits all over it that mad perfect eyelashes. It was like a life time supply of eyelashes on one buy!

JoAnn’s currently has 50% off faux fur. I just got the add today.

You can also get bunches of fake barbed wire that looks real from a distance, if anyone is looking for something like that (WWII puppets!).

-Julie

Nojoy

Reaction score
A little late... but Hancock Fabrics had a Columbus Day sale today... various fleeces were $1 (US) per yard...

Also, Walmart has fake eyelashes in various colors in their Halloween aisle, for about $1.98 (again US) per set... They look awesome on my puppets.