The Monster Cookie

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
Has anybody remember this sketch? Here is how it happens. Cookie Monster decorates for a birthday party for Cookie Monster. Cookie Monster went into the kitchen for a birthday present. The gift was from her grandmother. It was the cookies. Cookie Monster ate the whole box full of Cookies and there was none left. Cookie Monster had to take a nap and think about it. Cookie Monster ends up in a dream where he is in "Cookie Heaven." Where he met "The Monster Cookie." The Monster Cookie was once a blue furry monster also. But only eating cookies made him become a cookie. And said to Cookie Monster "If you ate only cookies, You will become a cookie, Forever!" Cookie Monster shouted "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Then wakes up from his dream and says. "Whoa. What a horrible dream." Then he was about to eat another cookie. Then realized not to eat it. So instead of a cookie, Cookie Monster ate some healthier treats (Such as Carrots, Fish, and Bread." And then eats another cookie and says "Maybe Sometime a Cookie."

BTW, They ran it recently on Play with Me Sesame on PBS Kids Sprout.

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
Oops my bad.

Has anybody remember this sketch? Here is how it happens. Cookie Monster decorates for a birthday party for Cookie Monster. Cookie Monster went into the kitchen for a birthday present. The gift was from her grandmother. It was the cookies. Cookie Monster ate the whole box full of Cookies and there was none left. Cookie Monster had to take a nap and think about it. Cookie Monster ends up in a dream where he is in "Cookie Heaven." Where he met "The Monster Cookie." The Monster Cookie was once a blue furry monster also. But only eating cookies made him become a cookie. And said to Cookie Monster "If you ate only cookies, You will become a cookie, Forever!" Cookie Monster shouted "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Then wakes up from his dream and says. "Whoa. What a horrible dream." Then he was about to eat another cookie. Then realized not to eat it. So instead of a cookie, Cookie Monster ate some healthier treats (Such as Carrots, Fish, and Bread." And then eats another cookie and says "Maybe Sometime a Cookie."

BTW, They ran it recently on Play with Me Sesame on PBS Kids Sprout.
When he told the story, He weeped along with because it was very sad story. The dream end up with both Cookie Monster and The Monster Cookie crying dramatically. And when Cookie Monster woke up from his dream, He sobbed "What a dream! Oh, Very sad!":cry:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah... either you or someone posted it up on Youtube, and I got to watching it and really... I really enjoyed that one. Cookie Monster experiencing the old cliche of dealing with guilt in a dream sequence. But I really like how the Monster Cookie he dreamed up talked almost exactly like him

Plus, I laughed so hard when Monster Cookie said, "Me Brain turn to cream filling."

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
Yeah... either you or someone posted it up on Youtube, and I got to watching it and really... I really enjoyed that one. Cookie Monster experiencing the old cliche of dealing with guilt in a dream sequence. But I really like how the Monster Cookie he dreamed up talked almost exactly like him

Plus, I laughed so hard when Monster Cookie said, "Me Brain turn to cream filling."
That was me. I uploaded it.:wink:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Oh, And this is how Cookie Monster became Veggie Monster. I would have thought they would run this sketch on Season 36.
Cookie has not become Veggie Monster. Have you seen any recent episodes of Sesame Street? He tried to make a cookie tree in a recent episode.

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
Cookie has not become Veggie Monster. Have you seen any recent episodes of Sesame Street? He tried to make a cookie tree in a recent episode.
Well, I have been watching Classic Sesame Street on PBS Kids Sprout. BTW, Wasn't The Cookie Tree from Golden Books (which merged with Random House)? BTW, It is only a rumor.