The Last of the Good Hugga Wuggas

CountFan1998

Reaction score
Ooooooooooo!!! *takes deep breath* I <<3 this story so much right now!!:smile: I thought, this could be a romance, then I saw Iggy was a guy, so thought: Possible excellent friendship??:confused: Anyhoo! Keep up the good work!!:big_grin:
Romance? :flirt:Yeah, anyways, if you watch the sketch, Iggy Wiggy is the male bird like creature that Hugga blasts in the beginning. Anyways, I am deeply honored that you like it! I honestly thought no one did! :cry:

I am not here to post Chapter (What is it now- ummm?) 6, however I will give you a hint for the mysterious character at the end of Ch. 5: (Easy hint)
He's been a mysterious character before... :search:

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Oooooo! Yaaay! Don't worry, I know how you feel, even though not everyone reviews, there are people out there other than me reading this story!:wink: And besides, I promise to keep reading and reviewing this story to the very end!!!:news:

CountFan1998

Reaction score
Is it the mysterious hugga wugga who bumped our hugga?:big_grin:
Well, we'll see in...
Chapter 6 (finally!)​
The voice belonged to Pugga, the organizer of the Great Celebration! Hugga hugged Pugga tightly. Pugga suggested he give Hugga a tour of the village. “The village”? Hugga didn’t have time to think, as he was led into a long craggy tunnel. Inside, the tunnel was dark, dusty, and filled with cobwebs. After trudging through the craggy tunnel, they had reached the ‘village’, as Pugga called it. Sure enough, there it was, although it was really a village. The remaining Hugga Wuggas were living in ragged huts spread out on the craggy mountain terrain. Some were sick, others were fine, but still didn’t have much to live with. Hugga remembered the ruined village far away in the valley. The ‘village’ he saw here didn’t look to much different. Hugga sobbed. Is this how it was supposed to be?
Hugga thought awhile, and reluctantly handed Pugga the Crown of Celebration. Pugga studied the crown. He gasped at its splendor, as was still intact even past the invasion! Pugga faced the ‘village’ below, and announced that the Great Celebration has returned. The villagers ran out of their ragged huts scattered among the rocks, and cheered! The new Celebration begun at once! Tents were fashioned out of old clothes, what little food the villagers had was brought, and the musical instruments left over from the real village were played. Hugga saw the Celebration unfold before his very eyes, just like it did before the invasion. Everyone was dancing, singing, and eating just like they used to do. Most importantly, they did everything together. Togetherness.
Just as the Celebration was ending, Pugga climbed up on top of the rocks in front of the tunnel, and proclaimed that is was time for Hugga to select the wearer of the crown. Since Hugga had collected the crown on a special mission and held onto it through the invasion, it was his turn to crown a lucky Hugga Wugga. Hugga removed the crown from Pugga’s hands, and thought. He surveyed the Celebration crowd. Hugga finally decided and crowned… Pugga! He was honored that Hugga would choose him for the crown. Hugga explained that of all the Hugga Wuggas on Koozebane, Pugga was the most influential. Hugga also explained it was Pugga that told him to avoid Iggy Wiggies before the invasion. Pugga told Hugga how much he ‘...hated Iggy Wiggies, and how dare they ruin the village and the previous Celebration, and… etc. etc.’ However it was one thought that sparked another: Hugga had befriended an Iggy Wiggy after the invasion! How could he not tell Pugga without lying? Something had to be done!
As the makeshift Celebration was closing, Hugga approached Pugga, who was still wearing the crown. Hugga told Pugga that he had something special to show him, and to meet Hugga in the craggy tunnel in the mountains late at night. Pugga agreed, and Hugga set off to find his cave.

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Yaaay!:smile: Indeed we find chapter 6 up and running! This truly made my day as I was having a hrad time...Ahy hoo! Here's that great tension moment!:scary: Oooh. Sends chills up my spine. :electric: How will Puggu react? Curiouser and curiouser!:confused: More please!!

CountFan1998

Reaction score
Sorry, I'm afraid there is no more... JUST KIDDING!!! :crazy: Chapter 7 is on its way, and I will tell you, as you can guess, Pugga won't like seeing Iggy. His exact reaction will not be revealed, however. Don't worry, you won't have to wait too long!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Sorry, I'm afraid there is no more... JUST KIDDING!!! :crazy: Chapter 7 is on its way, and I will tell you, as you can guess, Pugga won't like seeing Iggy. His exact reaction will not be revealed, however. Don't worry, you won't have to wait too long!
Don't do that!!!!:eek: I seriously was like what??! Then oh, okay, to I'M gonna kill something!!!:grouchy: But I feel much better, sorta. You liar! Lol.:wink:

CountFan1998

Reaction score
Don't worry as...
Chapter 7 is here!​
After a long hike back, Hugga finally reached the cave. Iggy was sitting there, perky as ever. Hugga told Iggy how, late at night, (If you can call it “night” on Koozebane) they would meet Pugga in the craggy tunnel, to prove that some Iggy Wiggies aren’t all bad.
All through the afternoon, Iggy hesitated about meeting Pugga. He said that the effects could be hazardous. After all, Hugga didn’t like Iggy the first time he met him. After a long persuasive conversation, Iggy agreed. The two alien travelers set out to meet Pugga. After a long hike in the night, they finally reached the craggy tunnel. Hugga advised Iggy to wait outside.
Hugga walked into the cave, and sure enough, there was Pugga. Pugga greeted him, and Hugga began telling Pugga about the surprise something he was going to show him. Hugga told Pugga not to be angry or afraid when he saw the mysterious something. Hugga called down the tunnel to for Iggy to come in. Coughing along the dusty tunnel, Iggy waddled up behind Hugga. He stepped aside, revealing Iggy. Pugga gasped in horror. He reeled back, and blasted steam toward Iggy! Hugga ducked just in time to protect his friend. Pugga was surprised. How could Hugga ignore his lesson, and befriend this vicious pest?
Hugga convinced Pugga to give Iggy a chance. Pugga filled with rage. He shoved Hugga aside, and charged for Iggy. Hugga dived in front of him. Pugga stumbled over Hugga, and found himself tangled in a pile of cobwebs. As Hugga released Pugga from the cobwebs, Iggy explained to Pugga how he went against the attack, and was exiled to the swamp, as he told Hugga. As Iggy was explaining, Hugga prevented Pugga from attacking. By the time Iggy was finished, Pugga was sitting intently listening to him, tears flowing from his eyes. For once, Pugga was wrong. Iggy Wiggies aren’t all bad. This was incredible! Pugga had to show the village! Hugga devised a plan to show the villagers Iggy: The three of them were to go to Hugga’s cave until morning. Rumor would be spread that Pugga had gone missing. Hugga and Pugga would emerge from the craggy tunnel and reveal Iggy. The villagers would be astounded!
Off the three went for the rest of the night. In the darkness and coziness of the cave, Pugga had gotten to know Iggy for who he was, and not who Iggy Wiggies were. Indeed, Iggy was not just an Iggy Wiggy, he was himself. Iggy was… Iggy. There they slept, together. Togetherness. Not just Hugga Wugga togetherness, but Koozebanian togetherness. The way it should be. As Hugga lay down, he realized his puddle of tears had dried up. Everything was restored.

P.S. Do you have a favorite part yet? Did anything surpise you?​

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Yes, I wasn't expecting Pugga to cry or that Hugga would so readily gaurd Iggy! Very touching indeed!:flirt: I really liked how Pugga is now friends and that you have a moral to the story: Judge a person by their actions, not by looks or family. An Togetherness! Such a lovely word!:big_grin: