The Land Of Gorch Sketches on Video

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Thanks. I'm in the middle of a trade with Boober_Gorg myself. A long one (not because of him, it's me):smile: Tell me if anything comes up!

jediX

Reaction score
My eventual trade with him will be pretty long too...like 7 or 8 tapes lol.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
*whew* Thank you all for being so patient. I'm gonna have to keep my tape-trading to a minimum once college starts for me on the 6th. But I'll always update my list once something is added to it - that you can count on fer sure.

beaker

Reaction score
I would be more than happy to vhs trade the episodes I have(I think I have all of em...only 7 were made I think) but sadly I now only have one vcr.

A couple years ago someone actually ran a neat little Land of Gorch fanstie that had screen caps, episode and character summaries. Also there is a great color picture of Scred, King Ploobis, Vauz, The Mighty Favog, and the rest of em.

for folks that think the Muppets are all kiddy stuff, this is a really neat example of the Muppets doign some 'late nite' material(this happened to also be in the era of Sex and Violence and the Jim Frawley screen test...so some really great experimental times)

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Cory,

The Jim Frawley Screen Test was second Season of The Muppet Show.

Th Land Of Gorch Sketches were a LONG time before that.

see ya