The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
No, like they weren't familiar with him, but still, it seems odd that anybody, even in my age bracket, wouldn't be somewhat familiar with him. Not like how nobody is familiar with that jazz girl (I think her name's Esperanda or something) who everybody says stole the Grammy from Justin Bieber a couple of years ago.
Well I'll admit I've never been all that familiar with Elvis myself, but I do like a couple of his songs. As far as the Grammy's, heh, Justin Bieber deserved one, if you know what I mean. :wink:

mo

Reaction score
a nerd lego man. somethings can't be un-seen...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I appear to be getting my second brow wrinkle, lol.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I saw the groundhog who lives under our deck twice in the past couple of days. Each time, he's darted right back under it when I looked out the back door. Bizarre....

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Coincidentally, I've been seeing a groundhog around my neighborhood for the last few days as well... but then again, I've seen quite a bit of wildlife since we moved out here... groundhogs, squirrels, possums, raccoons, bunnies, hawks, etc.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I never see squirrels. For the longest time I thought they didn't exist in Nowhere, Southern State. But then I went to college and met a whole new breed of squirrels. I get much amusement out of watching them. They are insane

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I never see squirrels. For the longest time I thought they didn't exist in Nowhere, Southern State. But then I went to college and met a whole new breed of squirrels. I get much amusement out of watching them. They are insane
There are freaky squirrels all over my college campus. Must be something in college water, or something.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Holy crap, somebody DID do a parody of "Bette Davis Eyes" with "Marty Feldman Eyes"! :eek:

Would've been much better if Weird Al did it though.