The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Justin Bieber is 16. If you asked me who was that talking when he was doing some "We'll be right back" message on Radio Disney, I would have guessed that it was a 10-year-old.
This guy literally just showed up out of nowhere and is now an overnight "teen hearthrob"... but you know, I can kinda relate to that, because embarrassingly, my voice didn't start to change until I was about 14 or 15, myself. :smirk:

Nick22

Reaction score
This guy literally just showed up out of nowhere and is now an overnight "teen hearthrob"... but you know, I can kinda relate to that, because embarrassingly, my voice didn't start to change until I was about 14 or 15, myself. :smirk:
i make fun of him so much, but i rully shouldn't, cause my voice sounds just a girly as his, and i get the same abuse for it. lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This wasn't so much weird as it was stupid...

Apparently there were these two girls in a band class, who got so hysterical about something their teacher said or did that they literally fell to the floor laughing - one of them accidentally swallowed her gum and started choking on it; the other girl claimed that it was an episode of SpongeBob that inspired her to perform the heimlich manuever on her to get the gum out of her throat, while the girl commented "If it wasn't for SpongeBob, I wouldn't be here today."

W T F? You have to be inspired by an episode of one of the most stupid cartoon shows in the history of television to tend to your friend's aid, rather than act on your instincts to do so?

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
This wasn't so much weird as it was stupid...

Apparently there were these two girls in a band class, who got so hysterical about something their teacher said or did that they literally fell to the floor laughing - one of them accidentally swallowed her gum and started choking on it; the other girl claimed that it was an episode of SpongeBob that inspired her to perform the heimlich manuever on her to get the gum out of her throat, while the girl commented "If it wasn't for SpongeBob, I wouldn't be here today."

W T F? You have to be inspired by an episode of one of the most stupid cartoon shows in the history of television to tend to your friend's aid, rather than act on your instincts to do so?
Okay...That's just...Words can not describe. :concern: Also, why was she chewing gum in class? We have had strict rules since kindergarten about that. (Of course that doesn't stop some people. Heck, I even got a wrapped up piece of gum in my hair once. :mad: No idea who threw it, though...)

Nice to see I'm not the only one who's not interested in Sponge Bob, though. I was ever really interested in seeing it as a kid, and I never even bothered to watch it at all.

Drtooth

Reaction score
When were we talking about Captain Planet? :flirt:

Honestly, Spongebob is Proust compared to some of the stuff I've seen (and read about). I've seen stupid that could peel paint off of his Pineapple House. A LOT of it from the 70's.

Anyway... few days ago... maybe last week I saw 2 clowns in a car randomly driving past a train station. Here's the weird thing. It was a SENSIBLE car! Not even a VW bug. It was a normal looking white car.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Mohawk ducky! \m/-_-\m/ ...That one might need some explaining, won't it?

So, we had a field trip today, and during the trip we went to play outside and picnic at a park. The park had a lake with ducks in it, and one drake had plumage on his head that stood up like a mohawk, and we were all pointing it out. Wish I had my camera to video tape it.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Apparently, there's a new Boy Scout "merit belt loop" or something based on...Wait for it...Video gaming. :confused:

Kiki

Reaction score
My friend had lost her mini sketchbook, which she left in my homeroom. I promised that I'd help her look for it, so there I was scavenging through the ultra-messy cupboards that are at the very front of the room, which nobody really cleans up (weird place to look, I know, but some peeps haven't got any hobbies and they decide to steal stuff belonging to others or hide it in obscure places). I came across a bottle of wine. :confused:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Dr. Phil just shaved off his mustache for the first time in forty years! :eek:

Without it, he kind of looks like Harry Smith without the glasses. :eek: :eek: