The Great Weight Loss Race

F

furryredmonster

Dang it, milk is really fattening and I need to stop eating dairy and eggs anyway so I got to where I only drank like a glass a day of it and last night I went bazerk and drank 5-8 glasses of milk in a row!!! Oh my gosh, I have no clue what I was thinking but I stopped myself before I drank the whole gallon. EKKK!!!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
But it's milk supposed to be good for you?

Remember those late 80s/early 90s milk commericals where a little kid would talk about drinking milk it would show the kid as 10, then 16, then 23, then 28, etc. After all, milk's slogan was "it does a body good."

ryan

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Well the holidays and the bronchitis did me in....I gained back the 3 pounds that I had lost with 5 friends.

That did it. I decided I couldn't do it on my own and joined a gym. Sadly, the cheapest gym in my area is $40 a month with the rest closer to $80. I've been hardcore working out every day for the past two weeks so while there are no actual results yet, I feel all healthy!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Okay, so when I first signed on this thread I said I weighed 258, but I never did anything about it after that and gained 5 pounds before something health related happened to me that really slapped me and made me realize I need to get healthy. So I'm proud to say that for the last three weeks I have been dieting and excersizing regularly and have lost 9 pounds! I'm down to 254, which is still high, but I'm goin' down and I'm not stopping.

F

furryredmonster

I have gym this quarter. My classes are about 40 minutes long each so 40 minutes of gym everyday for a quarter.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Christmas didn't do me in this year as it normally does. I've lost nearly 20 lbs. It also dosn't help I'm kinda sick lately, (Heptitus C Meds and all) but hopefully come Febuary 13 (when I stop them) I'll be truely able to get normalized! I need to lose weight anyways...:big_grin:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Ugh.... I broke down and had a cheeseburger and fries for lunch... it's been three weeks and my body is letting me know, or rather reminding me what this food does to me... :eek: gottagettothebathroom!!!!

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Ugh.... I broke down and had a cheeseburger and fries for lunch... it's been three weeks and my body is letting me know, or rather reminding me what this food does to me... :eek: gottagettothebathroom!!!!
ROFL

*hands Vic some TP* You might need this.......I used the last bit a while ago