The Great Muppet Vacation

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I guess there's noooo problem to wait then. I'm hungry and I need a doozer stick or maybe one grape. Mmmm Mmmm! Very good! Where was I? Oh yeah, we left off where our Muppet friends just started and it can get pretty messy. Ooohhh! What am I saying? Well, maybe thinking and closing my eyes will help for a while right now. Who wrote this stuff? These are NOT my lines. (laughter in the background) Very funny guys! (Groans)!

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Sorry for the wait guys! I've been pretty busy lately. Enjoy the next chapter!​
Chapter 4: Adventure World
The Muppets crowded up to the ticket booth. A young man sat in the box, with a sly smile on his face.

“Welcome to Nicky’s Adventure World, where your vacation is a Holiday,” the man said.

“Uh, yes, well, we reserved our tickets. It’s under the name ‘The Muppets,’” Kermit said.

“Oh, yes. We’ve been expecting you. Heh, heh. Ha, ha! HA HA HA!” the man cackled.

“Uh, Ker-miiiiit! This guy’s a little freaky!” Fozzie said nervously.

“Ahem. Sorry about that. Pollen, you know? Anyways, come on in!” the ticket booth man said.

The Muppets piled through the gates and into the park.

“They’re in, sir,” the man said into a walkie-talkie as the Muppets left.

“Okay, everyone, have fun!” Kermit cheered.

“Kermie, I was thinking, maybe, you and moi could go on the Tunnel of Love. Kissy Kissy!” Miss Piggy said lovingly.

“Uh, well, ok, I guess we could, but…” Kermit started.

“Hold your horses! Is that a shopping center?! I’ll see you later, Kermit!”

“Sheesh! Hmm, look at that. A swamp themed ride. Man, they must have everything here. Hey, Robin, do you want to join me?” Kermit asked.

“Sure, Uncle Kermit. It looks great!” Robin replied.

“Ahh, how many in your party?” a goat asked.

“Clueless Morgan? It’s me, Kermit! I haven’t seen you in years! How’s it been?”

“Huh, oh, ah, well, I’ve been in jail, but a kind man got me out! He even gave me a job!” Morgan said.

“Oh, well, it’s nice to see that you’re happy here. So, who gave you this job?”

“A guy named Nicky. He says he has a surprise for you. Uh, enjoy the ride.”

“Nicky? That sounds familiar. Robin, let’s go find the gang,”

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------
Fun idea -- but wait, wouldn't they recognize Nicky? At least his name, if he's in disguise?

I'm sure he has nothing good in those rides...let the foamletting begin!

------------

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
They haven't seen Nicky yet in the story, Newsmanfan. And, hey, i never said it was Nicky Holiday... LOL!

fictionalnice

Reaction score
Sweet! i love your story! it's so awsome! and i love how everyone is so unsuspecting! and the evil laugh had me grining like :big_grin:. Ha! look forward to more!:sing: