The Great Muppet Vacation

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Ok guys, this is my first attempt at a Fan-Fiction. Hope you like it! Chapter 2 is coming soon!

THE GREAT MUPPET VACATION
By Casey Daron​
Chapter One: The Misunderstanding
“Well, we’ll see you next time on The Muppet Show! Yaaaay!” Kermit said as the audience clapped.

He walked across the creaky, wooden stage into his calm dressing room. He sat down on a soft chair, and started to daydream.

“Man, this has been a busy year. From gathering the Muppets back to saving the theater, I need a break!” he said, “Maybe I could go on a trip to beach resort, where I can sit back, and relax. Ahhh, I can picture it now…”

“KERMIIIIIIT!!!” someone shrieked.

“Oh, what is it know?”

Miss Piggy, dressed in a red blouse and skirt, barged through the door, and stomped right up to Kermit.

“Kermie, Kermie! Why didn’t I get a spot on the show tonight? I mean, come on, you gave Sweetums a spot! He’s not one of the main stream Muppets! You know, moi can go right back to Paris! I had a great, high paying job there!” Miss Piggy yelled.

“Ahhh, Paris. Such a nice vacation spot,” Kermit said dreamily.

“Vacation? You’re taking us on vacation? Oh, Kermie, I’m sorry about before. You know, even moi can get a little mad now and then,” she said.

“What? Oh, no, Piggy, I meant, I was going to go…” Kermit started.

“Hey, everyone! Kermit’s taking us on vacation! Pack your bags, we’re going to- um, where are we going again, Kermie?

“Sheesh!”

“Kermit? You’re taking us on vacation? Wow, my first year here, and I’m already taking a trip with Kermit the Frog! Wow,” Walter exclaimed. “Hey, can we go to Walt Disney World? I wish I could have been in that TV special…”

“No! Let’s go to Barcelona, ok? There are a lot of hot babes there, heh heh heh!” Pepe interrupted.

“Hey, Kermit?”

“Hey, Frog!”

“KEEEER-MIIIT! AH AH AH!”

“EVERYONE STOP!” Kermit shouted. “ I wanted to go on a nice, quiet vacation, and, uh, no offence, but you guys aren’t, quiet.”

“Yeah, but we’re the MUPPETS!” Walter said.

“We do everything together, Kermit,” Fozzie said, “We’re like a big, furry family.”

“Ok, well, I guess we could…”

“YAAAAY!” the Muppets cheered.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
This is awesome! I wished I was on vacation. More story, please Casey.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
This is my last week of school, so be expecting more from me! Thanks, muppetfan! :smile:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Chapter Two: Planning

Kermit walked home nervously that night. He strolled through the dark streets and into his murky swamp.

“How am I supposed to pay for over 500 Muppets? That will take the whole years pay, and then some!” Kermit whimpered, “Well, I guess I’ll have to worry about that tomorrow.”

Kermit took in a big breath, and went to sleep. In what seemed like 20 minutes, a voice was calling Kermit’s name.

“Uncle Kermit, wake up! Uncle Kermit?” a small voice said.

“Huh? Oh, hi Robin. Yawn! What brings you here?”

“Uncle Kermit, everyone’s expecting you to plan for the trip today! They want to know where we’re going? So, uh, Uncle Kermit, where are we going?”

“Hmmm…”

As Kermit opened the theater doors, a swarm of Muppets crowded him.

“Kermit, Kermit! I know just the place to go! It will be fun-eee!” Fozzie said.

“Es fern de shun de vister un Sweden!” the Swedish Chef babbled.

“Sheesh! Ok, guys! Calm down! I need to let you guys know, if you want to go on this trip, I’m going to have to dock all of your pay for uh, Scooter?”

“Uh, 6 months and 3 days,” Scooter whispered.

“Six months and 3 days! So, I need to ask you, are you willing to give up your money for half a year just to go on a silly trip?” Kermit asked.

“Yeah!” the Muppets exclaimed.

“TRIP! TRIP! AAAAAH!” Animal screamed.

“Ok then, it’s decided! We’re going on vacation!” Kermit cheered.

As the Muppets settled down, Kermit walked to his office.

“Wow, I haven’t seen this old place for nearly 30 years,” Kermit started.

He sat down at his desk, and got down to business. He opened a dusty drawer, and pulled out a book. It read “50 Great Places to Go in 1982.”

“Well, I guess it’s worth a shot.”

After several attempts and no success, Kermit realized that his book was useless. He felt defeated. Almost like magic, a piece of paper blew through the window and flew into Kermit’s face.

“Huh? What’s this? ‘Holiday’s Adventure World. The Best Place to Go When 500 Other People Are Demanding a Vacation.’ Hmm, that’s oddly specific, but, what the heck, it looks fun!”

Kermit ran to the stage and called the Muppets together. The Muppets piled in as he prepared his speech.

“Ahem. Hi Guys. After a long time of thinking, I figured out that we are going to Holiday’s Adventure World. Isn’t that great?” Kermit said excitedly.

“Huh, what’s that?” Fozzie asked.

“Oh, well, it appears to be a grand amusement park. With rides, and food, and-"

“Food? I’m in!” said Rizzo.

“Well, what are we waiting for? Start packing!” Kermit exclaimed.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Holiday's Adventure World sounds like so much fun. I am loving thiss! Hee hee hee! This is so good that I cannot wait for more story. Please add more, Casey. :dreamy:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Chapter 3: The Airport

After a few weeks of waiting, Kermit and the gang were ready to start their journey to Holiday’s Adventure World. They loaded into the Electric Mayhem Bus, and started off to the airport.

“Okay, guys, listen. When we get to the airport, please try to be somewhat calm. You know what happened last time we went on a plane.” Kermit said.

“CARGO! CARGO! CARGO!” shouted Animal.

The bus pulled to a stop, and the Muppets ran out. They burst through the door with great excitement.

“Uncle Kermit, is it scary on the plane?” Robin asked nervously.

“Oh, no, it’s just…” Kermit started to say.

“It’s only scary when you’re plummeting down to the earth in a cargo box! Boy, that’s what I call entertainment,” Gonzo said.

“Ah, well, thank you for that, Gonzo. Sheesh!”

Everyone crowded around a lady at a desk.

“Um, hello! We’re here for the plane trip to Holiday’s Adventure World! Where do we board?” Kermit asked.

“Woah, woah, woah! Hold on! The livestock plane is at the other end of the airport. And why aren’t you in your cages?” the woman chuckled.

“Um, well, that’s because we’re the Muppets. We’re taking a break from theater life, so we can go on vacation,” Kermit replied.

“Oh, ok, Muffins. If you say so. Go right down the hall, and you’ll be there. But first, may I have your tickets?”

After dealing nearly 500 tickets, the Muppets were ready to board. They walked onto the plane, and sat in their seats.

“Gonzo, where are you going?” Kermit asked.

“To the cargo pit, where else?” he responded.

“Okay, passengers, we are ready to fly. Please be seated, and buckle up. Oh, and try not to get fur everywhere!” a voice over the intercom stated.

The plane took off, and the Muppets were on the first leg of their vacation.

“Excuse me, where are the peanuts located? I’m starved!” Rizzo exclaimed.

“You’re always starved, okay.” Pepe retorted.

“Oh, I’m so excited! I heard there was a giant joke-a-rama event there!” Fozzie said, “I can test out some of my new material!”

Five hours went by, and the plane was about ready to land.

“This was the most disgraceful trip I have ever gone on!” Sam the Eagle grumbled, “ And to think we went on AMERICAN Airlines!”

The plane settled, and the gang piled out, leaving the flight attendants exhausted.

“Kermie, where is Holiday’s? Moi is starting to get restless!” Miss Piggy grumbled.

“Well, my map tells me it’s just a mile from here. We can have a nice walk!” Kermit said cheerfully.

“In my high heels? Kermit, you must be joking!”

“Hey, we can play a groovy song on our way down, guys!” Dr. Teeth said, “One, Two, Three!”
:big_grin:
“We were walkin’ in the muck!
Our feet were gettin’ stuck,
But I guess it’s okay,
‘Cause we’re going to Holiday’s!
Hit it Floyd!”
:sing:
“We were having fun!
Under the sun!
Hope this song is
Almost done!”
:flirt: :big_grin::sing:
"We’re walkin’, walkin’, walkin’,
Talkin’, Talkin’, Talkin’,
Having fun, fun fun,
Under the SUN!”

“That was totally awesome to the max!” Dr. Teeth declared.

“Yeah, but really short, man,” Floyd complained.

“That’s okay, because we’re here! YAAAAY!” Kermit cheered.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I don't know what song the Electric mayhem started singing, but this story is great. More More, Casey.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Casey, making up songs is a great idea. Move Muppet updates please.