The Fourth Fantastic and Fun Official Muppet Central Forum Awards (Round Four!)

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hey..welcome back to those who have been gone awhile! Now...do you have excuse notes?
J/K.:wink: I've been sorta MIA myself,but not for too long.
Now...to get this thread back on track, I sent my voters' ballot both Ed & Ryan. (I think you might have read them already,guys.)

Ziffel

Reaction score
Hi Katzi gtsy as well, and thanks for getting this thread back on topic.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
So.... now that we're back on topic....... um..... *twiddles thumbs*.......... *looks to see if anyone is looking, then tosses a muffin in the air*

MrsPepper

Reaction score
If you guys are both getting emails, how do we know that certain ballots won't be counted twice? I only send mine to Prawnie. :/

theprawncracker

Reaction score
If you guys are both getting emails, how do we know that certain ballots won't be counted twice? I only send mine to Prawnie. :/
I think Ed and I will compare the list of people's nominations we have, and any doubles we'll make sure to only count once.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Nick and Ziffel happened......
Haha, couldn't have said it better.

It's a good thing though, we need fun and craziness. We are supposed to celebrate the awards, they're all about self-indulgence and narcissism and self-congratulating! How often do we get to do that, really? :wink:

edit: ziffeled twice! I can't remember the last time I was ziffeled like this. See what you brought back? :big_grin: