The Fix it Shop is coming Back!

AAO

Reaction score
Many people aren't too fond of change. When the Mail-It Shop came on the show, I was like, "Well...okay?" Then I noticed little by little the street was getting brighter and more fake looking than before. I loved the Sesame Street where the street kinda looked a little dirty, but still clean. It had that dingy look to it. Just like an actual New York street side. I think that they should leave the street the way it is on account that the dark dingy colors make the street look realistic and the characters and actors stand out more. It's the cast that makes the show along with thet set. I mean, when I was little, Sesame Street would come on and you would see this kinda green color scheme to the street and then all of a sudden this bright vibrant yellow bird, *Big Bird* would enter causing all your attention to go on him or Bert and Ernier or Cookie Monster. I'm worried that Sesame Street's set designers are turning the set too "Blue's Clues" like or those other wacky full of color kids show that makes no sense. I mean, look at the set on "Follow That Bird" ... it looked sooooooo realistic! That's how and I wish Sesame Street would still look. The character's stand out and it seems more entertaining like "Wow, Sesame Street is real!" - Just ranting...

Gonzo14

Reaction score
i haven't seen Sesame Street in a long time, i never knew the fixit shop was gone