The Fix it Shop is coming Back!

Censored

Reaction score
Maybe the return of the Fix-It Shop marks a lesson learned by Sesame Workshop:

If it ain't broke, don't fix it (or in this case, don't mail it). :wink:

Censored

Reaction score
Well, before we start celebrating, (or protesting depending on which side you're on) I would like to see just some kind of link or reference to confirm the Fix-It Shop's return. I know more than one person has confirmed it, so that's a good sign. But, I was not able to find any news about this online. Has it already come back on the current episodes? That would be great.

whoopslvr

Reaction score
You're right GeeBee, this could just be a rumor. But I hope it is true!! Long live the 70's!

ISNorden

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
So does this mean they'll be changing the rest of the set back to it's original layout (Big Bird's old doors, plain green stairs to the attic, Hooper's Store with the checkered bottom?)
I doubt it, but I can always hope: the modernized set looks more like a day-care center or a kindergarten classroom, not like the inner-city street that inspired the show's name.

rowlf84

Reaction score
Sorry, but y'all just have to watch and see :smile: Surprises are fun!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I believe this! I hope to see the the story thing where it stay through out the whole show. Other then it doing the story at the first and then thats it. I want it to have a story through out the whole show.

zns

Reaction score
I'm excited to see some of the old stuff come back. But I'd still have to see it to believe it. Hopefully the news is true.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
It's kind of nice that things are staying the same or coming back to the street.