The first ever Muppet Central Christmas Party

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Ah ha! So, Don Music was on the piano. I'll try! Uh, sir! Mr. DON MUSIC! It's Rowlf's turn to play the piano.

Slackbot

Reaction score
[Cantus looks very puzzled. Last he remembers, he and Rowlf were at the piano.]

Janken: Don't worry about it. They're not big on continuity in these threads.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Ru: Okay--I'm here, and I brought--waaaahhhh!! (slides on icy patch and falls right into Walter's arms) Er, hello, and um, thank you, Walter. (Stands with difficulty) I, um, brought cookies but Cookie Monster said he'd bring those in for me....
Walter: That's been happening the whole time. Is that another fruitcake?
Ru: Another--oh! This? No! This isn't a real fruitcake--it's my Grandmother's orange-slice cake.
Walter: It's looks yummy.
Fozzie: It is yummy. It has orange candy slices, pecans, coconut--
Kermit: Dates--
Piggy: Yes, Sweetie? Moi is here.
Kermit: What? Oh. Um, not, um, that kind of date, Piggy. Dates like you put into a recipe and eat.
Piggy: I usually try to avoid those types of dates.
Kermit: No--I mean, um--I mean, you and I are one of that kind of date, but Ru's cake has dates in it.
Piggy: Oh. Yes. And and orange juice and brown sugar glaze.
Watler: I can see that. It looks great. Hey, Fozzie--want to put this on the buffet for me?
Fozzie: (saluting) Sure thing, Watler! (takes the cake away)
Walter: Hey, Ru--you want to come over and help me and some of the other guests make a paper chain for the Christmas tree?
Ru: Oooh! I'd love to. (puts her arms through Walter's arm)
Walter: (over his shoulder) Kermit--you and Miss Piggy are welcome to help, but I thought you might want to visit a little first. There's all sorts of fans here...."
Piggy: (perking up) Fans? Here? Our fans?
Kermit: (grinning at Walter) You said the magic word, Walter. We'll circulate a bit and see you all later. Hey look! There's our host! Hey Dwayne!
Piggy: And look--there's Beauregard!
Kermit: Our Beauregard or our fan Beauregard.
Piggy: Both of him. And Mo and Hubert are over at the punch table!
Kermit: And Kim and MissMusical. Hey guys!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Watching from the kitchen. It sure is nice to see them have fun, reminds me of the party we had back in 2004 when Piggy was boarding with BethC.
Well, come on Fata. These dishes won't sort themselves. *Goes back to putting the stuff away so another load can be washed by the helpful staff of elves like Fred.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Ru: (bringing a stack of hot chocolate cups to the kitchen) Hi Ed! Fancy meeting you here in the kitchen. Want to come help us make a paper chain--lots of furry fingers and glue and glitter....

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
:attitude:: Ah. A Christmas gathering. A fine way to celebrate an AMERICAN tradition.

*Electric Mayhem, Solid Foam, MT band, the Jugband, and Little Jerry and the Monotones start playing loud music*

:attitude:: For one brief moment, there was light at the end of the tunnel.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Takes cup of chocolate from Aunt Ru. Thanks. *Sips.
G-g-glitter? ! *Eye twitches, trying to stop it from glowing evil red. We hateses glitter!

Slackbot

Reaction score
Kim: Hi, Kermit! And Ed and Ru and... well, et cetera. I'd shake hands, but mine are kinda occupied right now.

Janken: Can't I do this by myself? Please?

Kim: Since when can you move by yourself?

Janken: Oh, c'mon, I can in stories. And this is a story. So how about it, huh?

Kim: Fine, give it a try.

[Kim takes Janken off her arm and sets him on the floor. Janken gets up, pulls his arm rods off, and heads for the buffet table. He wants to snag some of that orange slice cake.]

Kim: That was surreal.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Jan. Heard something about some veg stew in here earlier. Hope they didn't harm any onions though.

*Brings out the ornaments from that old party I mentioned for some Muppety decor given :batty: finished putting up the wreath on our apartment door at the HV townhouse.
That's thread here at MC somewhere, you guys should try finding it if interested. Or not. *Passes around some cookies.