The Fifth Official Semi-Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards! (Volume 5)

Kiki

Reaction score
Yeah, just to be online on the 15th when they award winners are being anounced...and bring popcorn! :stick_out_tongue:
Will do! XD Yesh, must remember... the 15th... hope I'm not at school during that time! That would totally blow.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I can't vote, it's just too hard to pick!
Vote for me, cause hey if you're going to vote someone why not JJ (I'm JJ and I appove this message), but maybe vote for me on my fanfic or at the very least please check it out, just cause I want more people to view. It's Muppets in Kingdom Hearts, ok sorry about the cheap plug.

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?p=732909#post732909

Ok maybe not that sorry, :smile:

Yeah, just to be online on the 15th when they award winners are being anounced...and bring popcorn!
I'll be here dressed in my finest, which is my new t-shirt of Animal that says "I Rock" :halo::wink:

Kiki

Reaction score
I can't vote you fer everything!
Or can you...? *strokes imaginary beard*

Follow... uh, your heart, vote fer who your heart tells you too. Erm, yesh. That sounds right. Vote fer Kiki! Jokes. XP Unless ya wanna! =D

JJandJanice

Reaction score
See you there hopefully...I'll be attended by my date for the evening...Sweetums
Well in that case I should see what Janice is doing, :flirt:. Although I might have to go though this guy :sing:, but it's a battle I'm willing to go for.

Or maybe I'll just take Spamela Hamderson, :excited:

Pork

Reaction score
That's why you'll split your votes between Pork and I.... 20/80 should do the trick....
Hang on now...those ratio's don't seem to be as much in my favour as I would have liked.

Sweetums...Fetch me my calculator.