The Doozers' noses

Princeton

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that the Doozers' noses are either pink or yellow? Is there a reason that the designers picked those two colors and only those two colors?

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Well this is just my opinion. I think they reason why they probably did that was to make the Doozers look like invividuials. If they all had the same colour noses they would look like clones under those helmets, but that's just a long shot. :smile:
Princeton said:
Has anyone noticed that the Doozers' noses are either pink or yellow? Is there a reason that the designers picked those two colors and only those two colors?

Foodie

Reaction score
They only had those kinds of M&Ms when they were building the puppets. It's true! Umm... yeah! True!:smirk:

Nick

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Mmmmm Doozers

You just gaveme an idea ' FOODS '. :stick_out_tongue: Doozer cupcakes.
Foodie said:
They only had those kinds of M&Ms when they were building the puppets. It's true! Umm... yeah! True!:smirk:

Nick

Emeowrald

Reaction score
Maybe it was intended to be a genetics thing. Pink noses were more common as they were brought on by the presence of a dominate nose color gene while yellow noses were less common as they were present because they were recessive.

Princeton

Reaction score
Emeowrald said:
Maybe it was intended to be a genetics thing. Pink noses were more common as they were brought on by the presence of a dominate nose color gene while yellow noses were less common as they were present because they were recessive.
I'm not sure if you're kidding, but that actually makes sense! Anyway, I have another Doozer question. I was taking the FR trivia quiz in the Guides, and one of the questions was "Which of the following colors is not a common color for a Doozer helmet? Blue, green, pink, or orange?" I guessed orange and got it wrong; the answer was green. I don't ever remember seeing a Doozer wearing an orange helmet.

Emeowrald

Reaction score
Princeton said:
I'm not sure if you're kidding, but that actually makes sense! Anyway, I have another Doozer question. I was taking the FR trivia quiz in the Guides, and one of the questions was "Which of the following colors is not a common color for a Doozer helmet? Blue, green, pink, or orange?" I guessed orange and got it wrong; the answer was green. I don't ever remember seeing a Doozer wearing an orange helmet.
The only times the Doozers were ever seen to wear orange helmets was in the Fraggle Rock Books. Particularly in "What do Doozers do?".

superboober

Reaction score
I don't remember seeing ones in blue helmets, or maybe they're just a minority compared to the yellows and pinks.

As for the pink/yellow nose scheme, my guess is probably that it was simple design esthetics, that they contrasted best with the characters' green hues.