The Cute Wars

peyjenk

Reaction score
Who do you think is cutest: Bean Bunny or Robin the Frog?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Definitely Robin the Frog, he doesn't even have to try. Bean Bunny is a bit too egotistical lol (But they're both good :smile: )

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
You know I always want to include Scooter in this "cute wars", lol. Except that he's at that age where he no longer wants to be cute! :wink:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Too true - teenagers don't like to be told they're cute. That is, unless the person telling them they're cute is someone they have a crush on, of course.

But, sorry, Scooter, the fact is you're a rather cute Muppet, and there's no changing that.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Oh yes Scooter. It cannot be denied that you're a very cute animal muppet.

Scooter(sounding very frustrated) : I'm not an animal muppet. I'm a human muppet. How many times do I have to explain I'm not a gopher? I'm a go-fer! Go-fer coffee. Go-fer sandwiches. Go-fer this and that. Whatever. I'm getting so tired of saying this over and over and over. Sheesh.

Oh dear. Please accept my humble apologies Scooter.

:big_grin:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Robin, most definately! Bean is cute but a bit useless, and I feel bad for him. But I am completely enamoured with Robin, because of his cuteness; plus he can sing, as well as dance with Sweetums, so he is awesome.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Lol, yes our apologies, Scooter! Not only are you a human Muppet, you're a mature, grown up, cute only in a teenager-ey way Muppet. :wink:

Scooter did have a couple interesting moments with Robin and Bean Bunny. When they all had to dress fancy for Rudolph Nureyev, Scooter complains to Kermit saying, "Robin and I don't like dressing up!" (paraphrasing here). Now I do think Scooter is mainly talking about himself here, lol. However, it is true that Robin's always trying to be more grown up and taken seriously.

Bean Bunny, in contrast, is content with being young and cute and is not embarrassed about it. I love the moments he has with Scooter in the Walt Disney World special. Bean's all excited about visiting the Tea Cups, and Scooter looks like this teenager who can't believe he has to babysit this cute bunny! ("Cute is his middle name!" he dryly states!). Though, you do see them later on both with ice cream cones, so perhaps Bean finally got Scooter to loosen up. It would have been nice to see more of them in that show. Lol