1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Creature Calamity Club

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by The Count, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I bet they have all kinds of sensors to track the genetic makeup of things that find their way in there too...

*eyes drift to the floor*
  2. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

*Goes downstairs and looks in fridge*

They don't have any oil. Plenty of blood, but no oil!
  3. Yuna Leonhart

Yuna Leonhart Well-Known Member

*sigh*
    They really don't make it easy for us... We have to find out if there's something in security that could be fatal for them.
  4. Sgt Floyd

We would need to find some way to hide at least my genetics from them if we were going to sneak in...
  5. Yuna Leonhart

But how? Is there something that could your genetics? I want to destroy the scientists but I don't want the to capture you again...
  6. Sgt Floyd

I don't know...I would probably have to enter the body of something else as a spirit...sorta like when the dragon attacked...
  7. Yuna Leonhart

Like when you took over my body? But we would have to hide your body somewhere safe...
  8. Sgt Floyd

The MIB is the safest place for that...I think...

Should we just...go see at least if anyone is awake and wants to help? This is too much for us to do by ourselves
  9. Yuna Leonhart

Yeah, we should.

*teleport us to the cabin*
  10. Sgt Floyd

*screams*

Hey guys! We think we know where the main lab is! I had a vision! We need help!
  11. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

*wakes up and looks around*
  12. Yuna Leonhart

*shout*

Anyone's awake yet?
  13. Sgt Floyd

*sigh*

It's like when we have something important to take care of no one is around...

*sits on the couch*
  14. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

*walks out to where Johnny and Yuna are*

What's going on?
  15. Yuna Leonhart

*sit next to Johnny and take him into my arms*

I know...

Edit: ziffled

*notice Hubert*

Morning, Hubert. Johnny had a vision and we think we know where the main lab is.
  16. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

You do? That's great!...I think.
  17. Sgt Floyd

We think it's under the lake...but...

They really really want me...and it's too dangerous for me to go...at least until we find a way to hide my genetics so they can't figure out its me...
  18. Yuna Leonhart

But there's more. There's a lab in the basement of the apartment. I destroyed it and mauled the scientists but there's still the possibility that other scientists might gather some information.
  19. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

What lake is this?

And there was a lab in the apartment basement?!?!?!?!?
  20. Sgt Floyd

The only lake in the area...

And yeah...they've been spying on us, gathering information about our powers...but...I think it was all focused on me...