The corny joke thread

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Oh of course. DanDanStrawberry.:embarrassed:

I was thinking at first that he must have been some sort of American or Canadian fictional character you were referring to.:smile:

bunsenhoneydew

Reaction score
Corny jokes...so many...not enough space...

Why are pirates called 'pirates'?

Because they ARRRRGGHHHHHHH...:eek:

bunsenhoneydew

Reaction score
There's nothing like a good joke...and this is nothing like a good joke.

D'Snowth said:
Welcome to the board, anyway.
Oh please tell me I haven't offended you with my poor taste in jokes ...and even poorer judgement for posting it. I have another one to make up for it. Policeman pulls over a car for speeding. When the man rolls down the window, the policeman can see three penguins in the back seat. He issues the driver a ticket and give him a stern warning..'You take those penguins to the zoo THIS INSTANT!' The driver says that he will and pulls away. The next day, the policeman sees the same car speeding. He pulls it over again. When the window is rolled down this time, all the penguins are wearing sunglasses. 'What on earth are you doing??!!', screams the policeman. 'I told you to take these penguins to the zoo.' 'I did,' says the driver calmly. 'And we all had such a good time that today I'm taking them to the beach.' TA DA!:eek:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
bunsenhoneydew said:
Oh please tell me I haven't offended you with my poor taste in jokes ...and even poorer judgement for posting it. I have another one to make up for it. Policeman pulls over a car for speeding. When the man rolls down the window, the policeman can see three penguins in the back seat. He issues the driver a ticket and give him a stern warning..'You take those penguins to the zoo THIS INSTANT!' The driver says that he will and pulls away. The next day, the policeman sees the same car speeding. He pulls it over again. When the window is rolled down this time, all the penguins are wearing sunglasses. 'What on earth are you doing??!!', screams the policeman. 'I told you to take these penguins to the zoo.' 'I did,' says the driver calmly. 'And we all had such a good time that today I'm taking them to the beach.' TA DA!:eek:
Um, I was simply welcoming you to the board seeing is how you're a newbie and all, no hard feelings I hope.:smile:

bunsenhoneydew

Reaction score
:embarrassed:)

D'Snowth said:
Um, I was simply welcoming you to the board seeing is how you're a newbie and all, no hard feelings I hope.:smile:
Never, dear person...thank you for the lovely welcome!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Why does Kermit hate chocolate?

Because ever since he heard about the Freddo Frog Franchise he's terrified that frogs are one of the secret ingrediants.:eek: :wink:

Kiki

Reaction score
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Ooh... oh boy... I literally LOL at that one, Marty, seriously! (I am tragic! :wink: ) :smile: :smile: