The Barry Lee Thread

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hi Barry. I hope your mouth is feeling better soon now. And I'm pleased to hear your operation went well.:smile:

Super Scooter said:
I think this thread would tell otherwise.

You're the only person who's not a Muppeteer to have a thread this long!
Um no offence Barry. But my personal ridiculous thread about the Piggies Happy Wanderers sketch has now reached over 400 posts. You've got to catch up with my thread. But that's all right isn't it my friend? Nothing like a little bit of friendly competition.:wink:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Um no offence Barry. But my personal ridiculous thread about the Piggies Happy Wanderers sketch has now reached over 400 posts. You've got to catch up with my thread. But that's all right isn't it my friend? Nothing like a little bit of friendly competition.:wink:
Yes, but your happy wanderer thread isn't about a specific person. Of all threads devoted to a specific person, The Barry Lee Thread is the longest, other than those devoted to Muppeteers (ie:Bill, Richard, Steve. their threads are all longer).

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
True. The thought did cross my mind after I had made my last post if that is the definition as you've explained it to me then Barry truly does hold the record.
But I still encourage you to strive to catch me up Barry. I think it'll be very interesting to see if you can beat my silly thread. :wink:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I doubt we can, but we'll take the challenge right guys?

(( Sweetums, Penguins, Boppity, Philo, Gunge, Rowlf, Ernie, Chickens, Rats, Scooter, Johnny Fiamma, Andy, Randy, Link Hogthrob, Zoot, Doglion Beast, The Happy Wanderers, Wembley, Bert, Thog, The Two-Headed Monster, Maurice Monster, Frazzle, Clueless Morgan, Oscar, Beaker, and Timmy Monster all crowd up ))

All the Muppets:
Yea!!

But lets not take the competition seriously, we dont want our heads to bang.

Crazy Harry: Did Someone say BANG?!

All the Muppets: Nooo!!

((BLAM!!))

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Nice one Crazy Harry. You always give me a big charge.

:crazy: Would ya like another one?

Why yes. And while you're at it maybe Barry and all those muppets would like a little more too.

NO! NO! WE WOULD NOT! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

BLAM! BOOM! BANG!

Thank you Harry. That was wonderful.

:crazy: Hee Hee You're most welcome.

Everybody else: Groan and Moan

Erine81981

Reaction score
Wow Teheheman. I didn't know you had a whole series of this character. That's really cool. But enough of me more about the wonderful Berry Lee! *curtains* Uh....hmmmmmm....where did he go? Oh well he'll be back but with a word from our sponcers.

Luke

Reaction score
Can Barry Lee tapdance? I'm just wondering if we could maybe put a broadway show together. An Audience With Barry Lee. Just a thought that came into my mind, y'know how it is.

I would be willing to clogdance as his support act!