1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The animator of the first episodes....

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by Drtooth, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Muppet dude Active Member

As for the Turtles, I know in the second season, A-1 Productions did the animation, but in subsequent seasons I am not entirely sure who did the rest of the animation. I know Wang Film Productions did some TMNT animation in the early 1990s, and I think Akom may have been involved at one point.
  2. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Yeah... a lot of other animation companies did TMNT... sometimes you'd have multiple different styles of animation in one episode. I think Cowabunga Shredhead (there's also another example, but I can't remember it) has regular action animation... but in a couple small sequences, the turtles have a very fluid, almost squash and stretch type animation on their facial movements.